Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Feaster & Gallman
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,060

Feaster & Gallman

Feb 9, 2016, 1:39 PM

Anyone else think Feaster and Gallman may be able to compare to Spiller & Davis back in the Bowden era? These 2 boys can play ball...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feastaman ..... the Gallster

Feb 9, 2016, 1:41 PM

Running the ball
Hi five
Woooooo

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Feaster & Gallman

Feb 9, 2016, 1:43 PM

I wouldn't count out Adam Choice. I think he has a good year

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gallman & Choice

Feb 9, 2016, 2:01 PM

This is the combo I want to see next year...Feaster can run back kick-offs for his freshman year.

Re: Gallman & Choice

Feb 9, 2016, 4:52 PM

Yes and do a little bit like Ray Ray in some sweeps and quick passes! Gallman Choice Dye and Fuller have the backfield locked up I'd say

Feb 9, 2016, 3:06 PM

Remember Feaster hos to go through surgery to fix that nagging injury. Because of that and the depth at RB he may end up redshirting or getting very little playing time in the fall. He's going to be an exciting player to watch when he's healthy and has time in our system. go tigers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feaster is neither an every down back or.......

Feb 9, 2016, 3:16 PM

a between the tackles runner. I see him more like a Reggie Bush in the pros. I think he will run an unbelievable wheel route which will remind everyone of Spiller. You just have to get this guy in space no matter how you do it. I AM concerned about his most recent injury and his availabilty for camp. Feaster seems to be injury prone and is going to need Batson to beef and muscle him up like they did with DWAT. We need another back to be a solid 2nd back.

Feb 9, 2016, 4:47 PM

Inside info, Feaster will not be likely playing in fall, expected to still be rehab'n from surgery.

Feb 9, 2016, 4:57 PM

I loved JD but Gallman is twice as good imo. I have no reason to believe Gallman won't be featured again. I don't see him splitting enough carries to consider a rb duo thunder and lightning.

Technically Watson and Gallman were that rushing duo last year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,060
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic