Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Feaster....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 4,065

Feaster....

Dec 8, 2015, 9:15 PM

First off, the Coots have no chance of landing feaster. There is no way a back with the talent he has going to a team that the head coach draws up his offensive playbook with crayon. Muschamp has always been a defensive guy almost to a fault bc the guy couldn't offensively scheme his way out of a paper bag. A back like feaster will go somewhere that will put him in a position to have his picture on the front of sports illustrated and that place is?!?! CLEMSON

I hope Gallman stays another year and mentors Feaster. We already know Gallman has gone straight BEASTMODE this year but those two running the backfield together next year will be a thing of beauty

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Feaster....

Dec 8, 2015, 9:20 PM

Was Gallman a redshirt???

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 8, 2015, 9:23 PM

Yes

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Dec 8, 2015, 10:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Feaster.... ]

Yep. I'd hate to see him go, but fortunately we are very talented at RB right now. Next year we will still have Fuller, Choice, Dye, and Feaster.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 8, 2015, 10:33 PM

I saw Feaster play in the Lexington/Spartanburg game which Spartanburg lost last week. That was my first time seeing him play in person. He is obviously very talented; however he isn't good enough to start right now and needs development. Wayne Gallman is way better than Feaster right now so we definetly need Wayne back. That gives us the opportunity to develop Feaster workout losing production. Feaster has a high upside but like most freshman he will need to adjust to the college game.

Dec 8, 2015, 11:00 PM

Just remember that Gallman was Choice's backup until he tore his ACL. Big and physical with speed.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2015, 12:28 AM

Agreed. Does anyone know if Choice applied for a medical hardship waiver?

Dec 9, 2015, 5:00 AM [ in reply to Re: Feaster.... ]

I absolutely agree which is why I said it would be great for feaster to have someone like Gallman as a mentor and show him what it means to be a leader. Like I said, Gallman has been In BEASTMODE this season and I don't believe it's bc of natural born ability (speed, size, elusiveness). It's his mentality this season that has made him who he is. When he got his chance to be the starter, he had it made up in his mind that no matter whether he had to go over you, under you, around you or THROUGH you, he was going to make it happen.

Feaster has all of the natural born ability that you could ask for but my hope is that Gallman grooms feaster to be mentally tough and play like not 1 of those 11 guys on D can stop him

Any of the Juniors who are not projected first round picks

Dec 8, 2015, 11:19 PM

Should stay. Dabo is amazing at convincing Juniors to stay, and rightfully so, all of them have increased their draft stock, with the exception of Tajh (although he did have a higher projected draft than where he went, and did increase in his projection, bring projected to go in the third instead of the fourth our fifth like he was projected in 2013).

Tajh might not have been ready for the NFL

Dec 9, 2015, 5:07 AM

he certainly didn't lose playing ability by staying another year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 4,065
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic