Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
"My Generation Will Start A Revolution !"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 704

"My Generation Will Start A Revolution !"

Oct 31, 2019, 9:13 AM
revolution.jpg(185.8 K)

word ... "z" generation ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

/r/forwardsfromgrandma

Oct 31, 2019, 9:18 AM

my facebook friends are gonna love this one!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fan of the 3 Percenters, are ya?***

Oct 31, 2019, 10:14 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

R/Boomershumor

Oct 31, 2019, 10:34 AM

This is such a dumb take. Get that weak shit out of here.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Then post one that’s better

Oct 31, 2019, 3:16 PM

#peopleslwaysbitchin

99% of the jokes on here are better. The standard Boomer

Oct 31, 2019, 3:24 PM

humor is just stupid. We were tougher, we were better, we had it so much worse, you have it easy, we made it easy for you, blah blah blah blah blah.

Also, picking on that girl is some stupid Trumpy crap.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men With Beards

Oct 31, 2019, 3:43 PM

word

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 99% of the jokes on here are better. The standard Boomer

Oct 31, 2019, 6:50 PM [ in reply to 99% of the jokes on here are better. The standard Boomer ]

Yuengling is no big deal where I live, but yet in SC its considered a Premium Beer. I guess its its because its just a good lager vs that skanky bitter IPA that hipsters seem to like. Hipster beer sucks too.

Not that I want to correct you, but...

Oct 31, 2019, 7:36 PM

Hipsters typically are known for drinking Pabst Blue Ribbon these days. They kind of take the things you loved and have always loved, even though they weren’t “cool” and they make them “cool” again. That’s why they are called “hipsters”. They move to neighborhoods that supposedly “nobody else wants to live in” and they live there. They drink beers “nobody drinks” and they drink them. They take clothes that “nobody else wears” and they wear them. The issue that people have with hipsters is, tons of people were actually living in those neighborhoods, drinking those beers, and wearing those clothes long before hipsters made them “hip” and much more expensive.

Nobody ever liked IPAs. Those folks are either beer geeks, beer snobs, or foodies. Oh and I’ll drink Yeungling or anything. The more the better. And if you’re paying I’ll take two, my friend.

I had no idea that was even a thing.

Oct 31, 2019, 3:44 PM [ in reply to R/Boomershumor ]

From the 5 minutes I spent reading this, now I get where Crulez keeps saying the "OK, boomer" thing.

I guess I should have looked at reddit last week, before "ok boomer" got popular.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/10/31/why-gen-z-millennials-using-ok-boomer-baby-boomers/4107782002/

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 704
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic