Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Fair Chance?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 943

Fair Chance?

Sep 29, 2018, 3:21 AM

Don’t get KB’s comment on not bring given a fair chance. He was unimpressive in the Bama game, spring game, and for much of the first 4. Thought he played well vs A&M and would have continued to fill the role of the running QB when needed for clock killing and #2 behind TL. He does not seem to have what it takes to make an NFL team. I do not fault him for transferring but the comments on the way our show a selfish immature side that will cause other good teams to pass on him. Sad ending to what should have been a good career at Clemson. Hope fans embrace and thank him for his effort and stellar play vs Auburn, Miami, FSU, VT, etc.

Hope Coaching staff learns not to sign 4 five star QBs. Would love to have some DBs with those scholarships...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fair Chance?

Sep 29, 2018, 4:55 AM

And how do they give KB the 4 wins this season that was played as a two QB system, plus TL scored most of the points in those 4 wins!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 29, 2018, 7:51 AM

Starting Quarterback gets credit for the wins -- it's just that way **

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 29, 2018, 9:01 AM

I hear you and that is what I was thinking but, in this situation with it being repeatedly said that KB2 had a 16-2 record and was benched by true freshman QB Trevor Lawrence. If the two QB's are going to be talked about in the same sentence, it should be to be "Fair" sense the talk is about being fair, it also be mentioned that 4 of KB'S was with a big help by the TF QB Trevor Lawrence. I mean if it's being fair that most are concerning them selves with, let's be fair to both by the mention that KB was in this position bc Trevor Lawrence scored most of the TDs in the 4 of the wins that KB is getting credit for in the 2018 season!!! Let's be truly fair, KB lost his job bc Trevor Lawrence out played him, and not just bc he has a laser arm and is 6'5" 2017 pounds!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 943
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic