Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Excuses to call in to work on Saturday
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,879

Excuses to call in to work on Saturday

Sep 15, 2017, 10:55 AM

At say around 9am .

And go

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You need time in a "safe space"

Sep 15, 2017, 10:58 AM

;)

Re: Excuses to call in to work on Saturday

Sep 15, 2017, 10:59 AM

I can't call in , I literally live at my office 20 days a month .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

dat tugjob***

Sep 15, 2017, 12:24 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

You Gotz a Satellite Dish on That Tug?***

Sep 15, 2017, 2:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Excuses to call in to work on Saturday ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How are you going to work with 2 blackouts going on?***

Sep 15, 2017, 12:23 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Water the Point Tree

Someone else can cook the fries***

Sep 15, 2017, 12:24 PM

Perhaps you need a refresher on working Saturdays...

Sep 15, 2017, 12:26 PM

The Lugubrious Life of Cletus the Coot:

When Cletus graduated from the highly lauded University of South Carolina business school, he was cognizant of the fact that he would need to work some Saturdays. He made peace with the fact that career came before all things, including Gamecock football.

However, he was disconcerted to say the least when his boss demanded he work this particular Saturday. You see, the gamecocks were playing Missouri, and desperately needed a victory. “We have to beat them. They don’t even have their starting quarterback,” he thought out loud.

“Drop 4 patties!” His boss proclaimed. Cletus responded in kind, all the while wondering the fate of his beloved gamecocks. He was so pensive about the outcome that he could barely complete menial tasks.

“The ticket said raw onions, not sautéed onions, Cletus.” His boss was becoming exasperated with Cletus’s performance. “Are you 5 guys material or not?” Cletus was rattled, but finished his shift.

As he parked his Huffy in the front lawn, he could only speculate on the score of the game. He rushed inside the house. “Get off the phone, ma! I gotta check the score!” His mother was none too pleased.

“I’m talkin’ to your pa! He called collect from the prison!” She hollered back. “Check the score on that phone of yours!”

Cletus became enraged. “You know you can’t get the internets on these Obama phones,” he shouted. All he could do was prepare to check the outcome once she was off the phone. Cletus had recently procured a CD-ROM containing the latest AOL software. He put the disk into the drive.

“I’m off the phone, Cletus.” “Thanks ma!”

Cletus fired up the software, and dialed in. As he heard the familiar dial tone, serenity washed over him like an awesome wave.

What Cletus wasn’t privy to yet, was the final score of the game. The gamecocks had once again been demolished by an undistinguished program. The coaching staff was sure to be dismantled.

“We lost again and I have to work a double tomorrow,” Cletus thought to himself. “I should have worked harder in high school.”

The understatement of the century, Cletus finally came to grips with the cold hard truth. All he could do now was hope that Clemson lost to Notre Dame.

Re: Excuses to call in to work on Saturday

Sep 15, 2017, 2:09 PM

1. #### Glaucoma - "Can't see my ### coming in today"
2. Scared - " Hey Boss, I'm afraid I can't make it today."
3. Stuck on the blood pressure machine at Walgreens."
4. You got lucky last night and don't know where you are
4. Accidentally got on a plane to Hawaii
5. Woke up in a good mood and din't want to risk ruining it.
6. I woke up and somehow thought today was Sunday
7. I was arrested as a result of mistaken identity.
8. According to my astrologer, today would be bad day to step out of my house

hope this helps

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Say this:

Sep 15, 2017, 2:11 PM

I have a college education; I don't work on Saturdays.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Explosive Diarrhea and #### Leakage Always Work For Me***

Sep 15, 2017, 2:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,879
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic