Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Everyone simmer down and look at the positives
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 807

Everyone simmer down and look at the positives

Jun 13, 2013, 9:59 AM

No one likes change, I understand that. But take out the emotion and consider the following:

*There are now 2 obvious levels of rock. We could rub the lower level against teams like SC State, PC, etc. and save the higher level for the big games like UGA.

*The two levels of rock allow for 2 separate rubbing stations, which will allow our team to get off the bus and down the hill quicker and eliminate all the bunching up therefore reducing the possibility of a huge pileup. Aren't you afraid this could one day happen? You know, one guy falls, they all fall, and we are forever made fun of?

*Instead of a glancing rub like a lot of guys do, now you can't just glance over it. Our boys will have to rub, climb with contour, then rub again. Net, more good Joo Joo than before.

*The new look is representative of our "break some but don't leave the field completely" mentality on defense we've demonstrated over the past several years.

*We have some of the brightest minds in the US at Clemson. If that rock can be repaired then daggumit I'd bet someone over in Physics or the Geology College will find a way.

*There is less rock to guard before the SC game and we can reduce headcount by at least 1 person. That person can focus on real issues like homeland security.

*This type of event can remind Dabo that he needs to hurry up and beat the Gamecocks. By God if losing to them 4 times in a row doesn't crank his motor, them trying to tear up our rock should. And if not, we need to maybe look at rehiring Tommy Bowden aka KOOTKILLER.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey dude . . .

Jun 13, 2013, 10:04 AM

I like your style!! It's good to smile when something like this gets ya pissed off!

And lemme add one more . . . now the Rock has two-tierd level dropped in the middle, just like The Hill.

Re: Everyone simmer down and look at the positives

Jun 13, 2013, 10:33 AM

Awesome, point for you sir!

Bring the piece of broken rock to Cootlumbia in November and

Jun 13, 2013, 10:37 AM

plant it midfield after the victory.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Bring the piece of broken rock to Cootlumbia in November and

Jun 13, 2013, 10:42 AM

Shove it up the punks a$$ who did this at every home game

Wow you dedicated a lot of thought to that***

Jun 13, 2013, 10:41 AM

Replies: 5
| visibility 807
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic