Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Espys = espn trying to pump up floundering nba...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Espys = espn trying to pump up floundering nba...

Jul 13, 2017, 10:11 AM

did anyone else notice how few people in attendance were clapping when winners were announced when the camera was on them?...it was pretty funny

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ReEspys = espn trying to pump up floundering nba..something

Jul 13, 2017, 10:16 AM

fishy about this post

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It seemed a little crappie to me***

Jul 13, 2017, 11:34 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Espys are as substantial as Atlanta Housewives!***

Jul 13, 2017, 11:10 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

No. I really only watch live game content.

Jul 13, 2017, 11:15 AM

Unlike it seems a lot of people on here who b1tch about it but cant just seem to,get enough.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NBA is one of the best things going right now

Jul 13, 2017, 11:27 AM

Even with the Warriors and Cavs dominating, it seems to be gaining in popularity while MLB and NFL are falling.

NFL Falling?

Jul 13, 2017, 11:30 AM

Lol, what?

Ill give you baseball

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NFL falling?

Jul 13, 2017, 1:02 PM [ in reply to NBA is one of the best things going right now ]

Maybe the regular season games are falling in ratings but the postseason ratings are still strong. Football is king.

MLB is certainly dying off though. Mostly because the season is too long and feels just draged out.

NBA is definitely dying off for certain. Regular season ratings faltering. Playoff ratings were falling till the championship game between GS and Cleveland. Which I think the NBA needs to shorten its regular season.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Espys = espn trying to pump up floundering nba...

Jul 13, 2017, 11:30 AM

What makes you think the NBA is floundering? It's popularity is growing, especially globally and so is their money.

Just because we may not enjoy something does not mean others do not.

Jul 13, 2017, 11:32 AM

It was a crime to give KD best performance, even tom brady would have been ok in my book. KD joined already championshipnteam the year b4 without him they set the record for most regular season wins and blew a 3-1 finals lead. Everyone knew they were going to win it all and KD was going be MVP. He didn't have the best performance of any sport he didn't do anything jaw dropping everyone knew he was going to play good bc they are stacked b4 KD came add him in and it's a given.

Jul 13, 2017, 11:34 AM

The NBA is in the middle of its biggest boom since Bird & Magic entered the league. Not sure where you get the idea it's floundering?

Jul 13, 2017, 11:41 AM

Yea I don't get that either. They are very healthy league. I mean if Houston can afford to pay James freaking harden 228 million dollars I think they are doing just fine. The NFL needs to start keeping up with other leagues pay. The NFL pays their players the least yet they are punished more and have shorter careers. I get with NBA you only have like 12 on roster compared to 52 on NFL roster but they need to start paying more. Kids are going to start moving to bball bc less chance of being hurt longer career and a lot more money. NFL need to step their pay game up they make enough money to raise the pay.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic