Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Elite Junior Day
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Elite Junior Day

Jan 19, 2019, 10:28 AM

I have seen atleast 3 5 star recruits say they are going to come to the junior day later this month and a few high 4 stars. This junior day seems like it’s going to be one of the most talent filled one we have had. These titles are really going to pay off with this 2020 class. Does anyone know where a complete list of the recruits that are comin or know where to find it. I would love to see a list of all the recruits we have coming later this month. Go Tigers!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Elite Junior Day

Jan 19, 2019, 11:08 AM

Recruit lists are usually pretty fluid with these types of things but at this point it's looking like there will be at least 7-8 five stars and a bunch of other elite prospects there.

Jan 19, 2019, 11:36 AM

Yea you are def right about it not being a set list, I would really just like to see a article or something with the info on who all is coming. I know 3 of the 5 stars as being CB Fred Davis, the WR Jarret and the other WR I think he’s from PA I wanna say prob the best WR in the class. What other 5 stars are expected to come. I know a few of the 4 stars coming, I think we get a commit from Kevin Swint during the event. I would be really happy if we land him he’s a great LB. I think this is going to be a really big day in recruiting, what a great time to be a tiger!!! Go Tigers!

Jan 19, 2019, 11:40 AM

Brian Bresee

Jan 19, 2019, 11:41 AM [ in reply to Re: Elite Junior Day ]

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Re-Does-anyone-have-a-link-to-the-post-regarding-Jr-visitors-24919601#24919601

Jan 19, 2019, 12:03 PM

Nice - Thanks for posting Jerseytiger!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Jan 19, 2019, 11:56 AM

5 stars:

Fred Davis
Brian Bresee
Demarcus Bowman
Rakim Jarrett
Myles Murphy
Julian Fleming
Arik Gilbert
Jordan Burch (maybe)

Jan 19, 2019, 12:09 PM

Thank y’all that was very helpful and what I wanted to know lol. That link has a very detailed list of who’s coming and was very helpful. I missed that discussion, thatist is very very impressive, this 2020 class is going to be very special. With all the talent wanting to come on top of Dabos and staffs ability to pick the great ones character and talent wise, we are going to have elite talent all over the field!!!

Jan 19, 2019, 1:28 PM

Read on another site the Tigers are hosting 21 of the top 50 and 33 of the top 100. Very impressive.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic