Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Elegibilty
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1,239

Elegibilty

Jul 3, 2013, 2:49 PM

I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY IN THE DOGGONE WORLD THE PUBLISHERS CLIEARNING HOUSE HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH ELEIGEIBLITY. THIS IS GETTING REDICULOUS. WE HAVE A GAREAT YOUNG MAN THAT WANTST TO BE A TIGER AND INSTEAD THE SWEAPSTAKES THAT GIVES OUT BIG CHECKS IS ALLOWED TO HOLD HIM UP FROM GETTING AND EDUCATUION. THIS SHOULD P*SS OFF OUR ADMINISTRATION TO KNOW END I M WORKING ON AN EMIAL TO DAN RADICOVICH RINGHT NOW. THIS MESS NEVER HAPPENED WHEN ED MCMAN WAS ALIVE. WE MUST STAIND UP FOR OUR RECURTS OR ELSE THE SEC WILL GET THEM ALL.

gO TIGERS!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I

Jul 3, 2013, 2:51 PM

farted

THANKS!!! LAY OFF THE RED BULL & COCAINE***

Jul 3, 2013, 2:52 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BUTBUTBUTBUTBUTBUT

Jul 3, 2013, 4:07 PM

BUTREDBULLANDCOCAINEISHOWISTARTMYDAYEVERYDAYITGIVESMEWINGSWELLATLEASTTHEREDBULLGIVESMEWINGSIMNOTSUREWHATTHECOCAINEGIVESMEMAYBELIKESOMESWEETCARWHEELSORSOMETHINGYOUKNOWLIKESOMETHINGTOCOMPLIMENTTHEWINGSTHATTHEREDBULLGAVEMEYOUAREMYBESTFRIENDEVERHAVEIEVERTOLDYOUTHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Elegibilty

Jul 3, 2013, 2:55 PM

DECAF.....is your friend!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Elegibilty

Jul 3, 2013, 2:58 PM

STAIND UP FOR OUR RECURTS

Jul 3, 2013, 3:09 PM

ABSOULUTELY!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: STAIND UP FOR OUR RECURTS

Jul 3, 2013, 3:10 PM

I will sit for them.

*KNEEL***

Apr 19, 2023, 10:54 PM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The NCAA is so busy enforcing the rules...oh wait.

Jul 3, 2013, 3:11 PM

They do a crappy job of that as well. What do they do well?

Take in membership/licensing $$$$ from all the schools?***

Jul 3, 2013, 3:13 PM

What'cha talking 'bout, Willis?***

Jul 3, 2013, 3:11 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOOK AT THAT ZIMMERMAN FELLA

Jul 3, 2013, 3:14 PM

HE DONT GET INTO CLEMSON CAUSE OF THE CLEARINGHOUSE AND NOW HE KILLED SOMEONE. COULDA BEN A GREAT NFL GUY LIKE HERNANDUZ BUT NO STUPID CLARINGHOUSE KEPT HIM OUT. WHO WANTS TA BET A COOT IS BEHIND THIS .

WHY ISNT THE PUBLISHERS CLIEARNING HOUSE ALL IN AND

Jul 3, 2013, 3:19 PM

ITS OBVEOUS THOSE COMMIES WERE IN ON THE BREAKING OF HOUR ROCK AND I HOPE THEY WROUGHT IN HE!L WITH THAT SOUL-LESS GINGER!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I HERD THAT BROTHER

Jul 3, 2013, 3:20 PM

KEEPING OUT A PRIEST. WHAT DO THEY HAVE AGAINST JESUS, THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO KNOW.

TYPICAL LIBERALS

Jul 3, 2013, 3:21 PM

THANKS ALOT OBUMMER

I JUS KNOW DANNY WOODNOT STAND FER THIS

Jul 3, 2013, 3:25 PM

HED TELL OBUMMER WHEAR TO STICK IT AND TO STOP HATING JESUS AND LET ARE BOY PLAY. THEN HED TURN HIM INTO A OLINEMEN THAT WAS BIG AND MEAN AND NOT LIKE DA FAIRIES ON DA TEAM NO THAT DONT HIT NO ONE AND LOOSE TO COOTS.

IF THOSE FREAKING

Jul 3, 2013, 3:23 PM [ in reply to I HERD THAT BROTHER ]

DOUCHENOZZLES WERE GOOD CRISSIN MEN LIKE DABO AND TOMMY BOWDEN THIS WOOD NEVER HAPPEN

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Im lost

Jul 3, 2013, 3:49 PM

havent been around in a while. what is this whole deal?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ITS HARD TO HERE EWE WIN YOU DONT TYPE IN ALL CAPS!***

Jul 3, 2013, 4:00 PM

Replies: 19
| visibility 1,239
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic