Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ESPN must be crazy!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,602

ESPN must be crazy!!

Apr 20, 2017, 7:43 PM

Surely ESPN has made a mistake with their updated top 300 recruits!! Not a single coot commit in the bunch?? I saw 6 future All American Clemson Tigers! Even saw a Missouri Tiger and a freakin Kansas Jayhawk in the 300, but no coot.

For all the Boom and Gloom that is supposedly heading our way in the near future, I simply feel ESPN isn't giving enough credit to the 2 and 3 star army in Columbia. ??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's a cootspiracy!

Apr 20, 2017, 8:41 PM

ESPN has worked soooo hard to make Clemson a winner that they automagically downgrade all coot commits (heretofore known as "cooters").

Also, ESPN is trying to make wommmins baxet bawl a super sport, so they are drawing attention away from the foosball team in cootlumbia.

I think I've covered the first set of excuses likely to pop up on FGF...

Re: ESPN must be crazy!!

Apr 20, 2017, 8:59 PM

What I noticed was 11 committed to Miami. That's pretty strong. Could Richt be building something with which to do little as at GA?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 20, 2017, 9:14 PM

According to the coots and their genius fans, they don't need 4 and 5 stars. Coach boom is such a good coach he'll coach em up to be 5 stars at heart.

Apr 20, 2017, 10:56 PM

heard the same thing from a coot when I mentioned this to him. They don't need them. They delusional.

Apr 20, 2017, 11:21 PM

I've watched ESPN for a couple of decades now, I think. What they are airing now is the sorriest bunch of garbage imaginable. I'm interested in hearing what players and coaches think, I could not care less what ESPN's bim-beaus and bimbetts think.

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,602
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic