Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ESPN: Gary still undecided
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,254

ESPN: Gary still undecided

Feb 1, 2016, 3:22 PM

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/acc/insider/post?id=90685

“He has it narrowed down to two,” Coney said. “We sat down for probably an hour, hour and a half and got up the same way we sat down. Going in there was probably three or four, now it’s down to two, but he is still undecided.”

“[The Clemson visit] was much better than expected,” she said. “There were a lot of unanswered questions from the last visit and this time everybody was on hand. It was really nice.”

“He doesn’t know yet and it scares me,” she said. “There are similar points to both schools with little differences. It depends on what’s most important to him and where he wants to go, because I’ve lead him as far as I can.

“He’s stuck right now and I can’t unstick him. That’s something he has to do.”

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ESPN: Gary still undecided

Feb 1, 2016, 3:28 PM

Sounds to me like he feels something special here but feels loyal to UM. Just me reading between the lines.

Feb 1, 2016, 3:29 PM

In this situation he has to be loyal to himself. No regrets.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

I agree. I think he's favoring Clemson right now

Feb 1, 2016, 3:36 PM [ in reply to Re: ESPN: Gary still undecided ]

But the relationships he's built at UM is making it a tough decision for him. Of he makes this a business decision, it should no doubt be Clemson but if he makes his decision on relationships/friendships he has made at UM then they will have the advantage

Feb 1, 2016, 3:43 PM

I know this is killing esecpn that neither school is one of theirs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2016, 5:49 PM

Greatest comment on this thread!

Ha! The #1 is NOT "SEC" bound!

Suck it ESECPN!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2016, 3:47 PM

If this visit (really his 1st real visit since coaches were not in when he came before) stirred up so much emotion he should rethink the Michigan option. They don't seem that strong if he has this much doubt after such a long relationship with theem. I hope he listens to his heart. It sounds like he really knows down deep that Clemson is the best choice, and it really is.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

speaking from a LOT of experience - go with the gut

Feb 1, 2016, 4:35 PM

it will not let you down -

done it the other way ..WAY too many times and its a fail - trust the instincts and the heck with everyone else.

Best of wishes - kid needs to be a kid- play football - have fun -

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,254
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic