Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dumpers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1,153

Dumpers

Nov 11, 2017, 7:00 PM

You do realize we played without a starting DR, LB, and 2 CBs, then Carter was out for a half, right?

Now, I realize Bryant needs to settle down and work on mechanics, as does Cain with catching consistency, but things are not as bad as y'all would like to make them out to be.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that has nothing to do with KB

Nov 11, 2017, 7:01 PM

throwing the ball.Our defense actually played well considering the losses like you mentioned in your post

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dumpers

Nov 11, 2017, 7:02 PM

"...Bryant needs to settle down and work on mechanics". LOL - ya think? Shouldn't he have started doing that during Fall Ball?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll give you a point if you can tell us how that relates to the offensive woes.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2017, 7:06 PM

They will get cleaned up in December, just as they were at the start of the season. Get past the U and all will be fine.

The U does not stop the run well and their QB comes out cold. Last week was more about VT laying an egg.

I’ll give you that

but we were also playing a 3-5 team at home. Should’ve been over by half. We play like that in the ACCCG and Miami will beat us like a rented mule.

2024 free_orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’ll give you that

Nov 11, 2017, 7:06 PM

Miami is NOT beating Clemson or Notre Dame.

Let's hope not anyway.

Nov 11, 2017, 7:09 PM

Less class than FSU.

Re: Let's hope not anyway.

Nov 11, 2017, 7:11 PM

> Less class than FSU.

Which is already rock bottom...

Nov 11, 2017, 7:26 PM [ in reply to Re: I’ll give you that ]

Notre Dame sucks I see them losing tonight esp after their grand schedule took a hit today. MichIgan state losing and Georgia

Nov 11, 2017, 7:06 PM [ in reply to I’ll give you that ]

True. I have nothing against KB but he doesn't bring the long ball threat to our offense like Deshaun did. It makes us a whole lot easier to defend.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2017, 7:15 PM

It would be there if Mike was still here. Kelly could afford to miss some but we wouldn't be dropping the ones he makes.

If you’re happy with our gameplay in this game

Nov 11, 2017, 7:04 PM

Then you must settle a lot in life. We tried to give this one away (4 fumbles, 2 turnovers?)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Re: If you’re happy with our gameplay in this game

Nov 11, 2017, 7:09 PM

I settle for the W. I bet UGA fans would have taken the turnovers and the W.

reading comprehension much?***

Nov 11, 2017, 7:24 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

I don't think anyone is dumping on this team. It's just

Nov 11, 2017, 7:08 PM

when you have recruited the level of QBs we have, why keep playing a guy whose best play on 3rd down is a scramble or having Renfrow dig one out of the dirt from 10 yards. Don't get me wrong. There are some bright spots, but he just seems to get progressively worse as the season goes on.

Re: I don't think anyone is dumping on this team. It's just

Nov 11, 2017, 7:13 PM

I believe if Tucker had not had to go out on medical would have seen him in these situations. Cooper doesn't have enough control of the system and doesn't fit the scheme at the same time. Then Hunter has the ball handling issues (handing off, I believe) that we have to have the game un-hand for the coaches to play him. Once that trust is there, Hunter will get the opportunities.

lol...

Nov 11, 2017, 7:16 PM

if you think that if Clemson plays like they did today and also last week and win in the playoffs, you are nuts. Heck, playing the coots scares me to death.

Just because people have stated the obvious does not mean they are a dumper. A dumper would have wanted the team to lose so they could be right.

Facts are facts, and the QB did not play well at all. Take the blinders off.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1,153
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic