Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Natty Champ Flag, Blanket, and Pennant Reviews
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,496

Natty Champ Flag, Blanket, and Pennant Reviews

Jan 21, 2017, 8:54 PM

Scored the flag on Ebay for $15.95 (shipped). At the price I would highly recommend it. It is single sided and probably would not do well if left outside for months on end, but if going to use for the tailgreat or inside the home - definitely a good choice.

The blanket was purchased on Wal-Mart's website for under $20.00 (I've seen it listed for near double that price on other sites). It is assembled in the U.S.A., which I definitely dig. Again, probably not the best on a really cold (keep in mind I live in Buffalo) night, but for the tailgreat or day-to-day use it would be just fine.

I was really bummed with the pennant. I paid less than $10.00 (shipped) on Ebay, but the quality is just not there and it came creased because it was put into a box for shipping. Would not recommend this one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

Stop buYing Tiger stuff Matt or you're gonna need a storage pod..

Jan 21, 2017, 9:07 PM

Next to your normal display case inside! LoL

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dude, I Hear You....My Wallet is Crying....I'm Done ;)***

Jan 21, 2017, 9:23 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

Love the blanket. I have ordered my

Jan 22, 2017, 2:10 AM

National Champ game program, Fiesta Bowl program and ACCCG program on line. I would like to make my way to Clemson and also Palmetto Moon in February to check out clothes purchases before I buy too much clothe from internet. I'd rather do that in person. However, there are a lot of caps and shirts from the internet I will get if I like them better than what I see in person in the stores.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,496
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic