Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Don't get why anyone, but in particular Miami fans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Don't get why anyone, but in particular Miami fans

Nov 15, 2017, 12:12 PM

are upset about the rankings. Miami, you get to play us. You get to prove your case on the field. If you beat us you knock us out and guarantee your spot. Oklahoma if we're second and you're forth, that just means you don't have to play us until a championship game. Thought that would make you happy. Coot fans, you get a shot to knock of the number two team in the nation. Why is that a bad thing. I mean from what I am hearing you all are conviced you have this game locked up right?

Message was edited by: revmarkg®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The feeling you are having is strange and foreign.

Nov 15, 2017, 12:21 PM

Clemson was the darlings when everyone wanted someone to step up and beat Alabama. Folks were fed up with ESPiN's hype of the SEC and turned that venom on Bama when the SEC failed as a conference and ESPiN focued its love on Bama. College football fans pulled for Clemson to topple the Tide.

Now the tables have turned and most Clemson fans are wondering why Clemson is getting all the hate. People who wanted us to beat Bama are injecting that venom of jealousy in Clemson.

You know you've arrived when folks hate you and complain when you're given worthy respect by in the rankings. We need to get use to all this, it's going to be our way of life for a while.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The feeling you are having is strange and foreign.

Nov 15, 2017, 1:16 PM

Yeah it sucks. Bring back TB so we only get a 2 second mention every Saturday morning.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic