Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tailgating in Cootlumbia...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,469

Tailgating in Cootlumbia...

Nov 16, 2013, 6:54 AM

Meeting some friends in Cootlumbia today to tailgate for a while.

I am really looking forward to visiting South Carolina's most scenic Warehouse District.

I so enjoy seeing the riff raff homeless people, the ratty trailers, the junk yards and the glorious warehouses, the Budweiser complex, Bojangles, the beautiful fairgrounds buildings, the railroad tracks, the lack of trees, ahhhh, it's pure heaven.

And the people, the Coots with their mullets, smoking Marlboro's, smelling of sweat and Aqua Velva, yelling " you caint whip my ####" or whatever it is they chant, the sexy mamas in their garnet halters with their love handles shaking in the breeze.

Ahhh, what a great day it will be.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're all sure you'll

Nov 16, 2013, 7:12 AM

fit in quite nicely while there!

I have a rusty nail you can stick through your eyeball.....

Nov 16, 2013, 7:13 AM

if you'd rather.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Take a weapon

Nov 16, 2013, 7:38 AM

Leave your valuables at home. Buy a styrofoam cooler (so when it's stolen it won't matter), don't bring chairs, leave your doors unlocked so they don't have to break the windows.

Have fun, you should be fine!

2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Take a weapon

Nov 16, 2013, 8:34 AM

oh, by the way how about look and see if that piece of our rock micah busted up is on display or for sale while you are there, ok? by the way why would you agree to go to a war zone for a free piece of chicken and a beer?

you need new friends . you don't know anyone else to drink

Nov 16, 2013, 8:39 AM

a beer with, or what ?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tailgating in Cootlumbia...

Nov 16, 2013, 8:46 AM

2009_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Two words...ASPHALT and CONCRETE***

Nov 16, 2013, 8:56 AM

Don't forget you get to cap it all off with the

Nov 16, 2013, 9:51 AM

doo doo ice when you get into the roach.

Re: Tailgating in Cootlumbia...

Nov 16, 2013, 10:16 AM

I know it is a country of haves and have nots but if your friends have spots in the new Farmers Market it could be a very nice experience

also if they have one of those $30-40K parking spots with electric, cable, and a building with tvs and bathrooms, it could be interesting. there must be 6-8 of those facilities down there now

Things have changed down there but like anything else, you have to have the money to roll that way

One of my good friends is a Coot and

Nov 16, 2013, 10:16 AM

his parking is in the fairgrounds, which I understand they did a lot of "upgrades". There's grass and trees and nice paved lanes. However, they park their cars on the grass and tailgate on the asphalt. He's lucky though, because his space is right next to an oak tree (5' tall), which should provide some nice shade for him when he's 70.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh, and you don't have to worry about bringing a watch..

Nov 16, 2013, 10:20 AM

because exactly two hours after the game is over, the police cars ride through telling everyone to leave over the PA system.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't forget to visit 5 points***

Nov 16, 2013, 12:15 PM

Might take some flak for this but...

Nov 16, 2013, 3:39 PM

I'm gonna have to disagree with your general assessment of of carolina women. Say what you want about the school and the football team, but I have to hand it to them; usuc has always had a pretty fine female contingent.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,469
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic