Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Xavier Thomas
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Xavier Thomas

Jan 18, 2017, 11:14 PM

Thomas has decided to shut down recruitment talk on social media. The kid has probably read some comments from our fans. The kid will make his decision soon and nothing that we say will make him come to Clemson, but I do think that some comments can make him choose another school. I don't understand why fans are so bothered by his tweets. If he was so devoted to being a coot, then why is he done with recruiting tweets. He is obviously tired of seeing Clemson fans talk negatively about him-let's just wait until he makes his decision.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Personally, I don't think he gives a rat's butt

Jan 18, 2017, 11:19 PM

n

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Xavier Thomas

Jan 18, 2017, 11:20 PM

He's a drama queen.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 18, 2017, 11:38 PM

Haha tigernet is full of drama queens. Anybody calling a 17 year old kid a drama queen is a drama queen

Jan 19, 2017, 12:42 AM

Exactly then the colts run over to FGf and copy and paste the dumb #### you people say

Learn when to shut your mouth.

Jan 19, 2017, 6:17 AM [ in reply to Re: Xavier Thomas ]

It's not hard...compare him to others and how they conduct themselves on social media. He has 'Look at me' in everything he does. Compare him to Shaq Smith. Ask yourself, is there a snowball's chance in Hades that HE would redshirt. Lots of flags on the X-man...and it's on him to put them in his back pocket.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's hilarious that idiot fan base thinks getting him is

Jan 18, 2017, 11:37 PM

some sort of program changing win over us. I mean we just beat their brains in AND won the NC and this is like their last shred of hope. That's why I'm hoping Xavier chooses us, bc maybe it will FINALLY shut them up for 5 minutes.

Re: It's hilarious that idiot fan base thinks getting him is

Jan 19, 2017, 12:50 AM

nothey never shut up

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 18, 2017, 11:37 PM

For him to be considering the coots makes no sense at all.

He grew up a coot...

Jan 19, 2017, 2:27 AM

...hard to fight a life's worth of propaganda

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He grew up a coot...

Jan 19, 2017, 5:40 AM

Somebody should be arrested for child abuse.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Let him go

Jan 19, 2017, 6:45 AM

After he publicly commented on Hobby leaving without being patient to see who contacted him from Clemson shows disrespect to the program. Never will be All in. We too deep

Jan 19, 2017, 7:47 AM

He's been trolling clemson. He has and will be 100% coot.

Jan 19, 2017, 7:52 AM

Nice 29% account...

You smell of Chicken.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Jan 19, 2017, 8:01 AM

If he comes to Clemson great, if not we will be fine. Examples Adams, MacMillian, Lawson, and others would have loved to have them all and they would have made us better but we still won a national championship.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2017, 8:05 AM

Dodd was ranked like #600 something. 2nd Round NFL draft pick.

The biggest thing is going to be Dabo/BV hiring someone as good as Brooks/Hobby.

Ohhhhhhhhh nooooooooooo***

Jan 19, 2017, 9:38 AM

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I bet he's back on social media within a month.***

Jan 19, 2017, 9:44 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2017, 10:12 AM

XT realized that what he posted could be detrimental to his recruiting. That's my opinion.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jan 19, 2017, 10:15 AM

Salty is spot on with his judgement on this kid. I haven't liked him since his first social media experience. I think this kid is an "all about me" kind of guy, and is a bad apple waiting to spoil the barrel. I could care less if he goes elsewhere. I'll be glad to admit I'm wrong - if I ever see it. He has 'coot' attitude, and that is why they will never be worth anything as a relevant program. I have no problem with your flaming me, as I'm just hoping I'm wrong about this kid. He has potential for greatness, but his vision and direction are clouded. Those things are hard to fix.

Jan 19, 2017, 10:36 AM

Remember Rashan Gary? People thought he was a must have recruit. Hey...we did pretty well without him......
Dexter Lawrence

Jan 19, 2017, 10:38 AM

It's also been proven we develop guys way better than USCjr...but with this coaching change who knows. I hope we get the right guy.

Doesen't matter. Won Natty.***

Jan 19, 2017, 10:41 AM

Jan 19, 2017, 10:46 AM

If you don't think rival coaches don't print out these threads and tweets and show recruits, you're fooling yourselves.

"Stalwart universities—Harvard, Princeton, Yale—most certainly offer status. The Citadel offers character. "

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic