Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Do you still, after years of following Clemson FB on prime time TV, get jacked up & would
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,072

Do you still, after years of following Clemson FB on prime time TV, get jacked up & would

Sep 9, 2018, 8:43 PM

knock down a locked door if you were derailed or delayed seeing it as the game started?

Well, yesterday I gave myself 45 minutes to drive a few miles to my game viewing destination and all of a sudden there was traffic backed up for miles due to a wreck, no roads to use to detour and the game was starting in 15 minutes!

Well, being 77 & a bit calmer I figured it would all work out & i might miss only 5-10 minures..

but luckily the emergency crews had us moving past the overturned car and I made the kick-off 5 minutes til.

Saying, why do I get so excited about a Game involving my favorite college FB Team, still?

That’s what she wants to know! ??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do you still, after years of following Clemson FB on prime time TV, get jacked up & would

Sep 9, 2018, 8:47 PM

>Saying, why do I get so excited about a Game involving my favorite college FB Team, still?

I really don't understand why you wouldn't still get excited.

p.s. Did you consider opening WatchESPN on your smartphone?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Re: Do you still, after years of following Clemson FB on prime time TV, get jacked up & would

Sep 9, 2018, 8:51 PM

Here's bills cell phone:

He still uses his 1957 Royal Typewriter but how he got that hooked up to a Commodore Computer and a 1964 RCA XL100 25" color TV is beyond me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"SHE" may be the issue?

Sep 9, 2018, 8:50 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2018, 8:50 PM

Bill, I'm just a few years older than you and I still have those same emotions! I'm not going to be late for the Kickoff!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2018, 8:54 PM

Depends on the door, sometimes the locks are pretty sturdy and it’s easier to just go through the wall.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My friend Bill,

Sep 9, 2018, 8:54 PM

it's tough to love a woman and tougher to make them think you love them more than anything else in the world. Tough as it is that's the secret to making one of them happy.

I quit, they ain't worth the trouble no more.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2018, 9:25 PM

The person that over turned their vehicle was probably trying to get home for kick off also!!! ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,072
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic