Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The DNC MSM Liberal Propaganda Obama Scandal Condom
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 263

The DNC MSM Liberal Propaganda Obama Scandal Condom

May 9, 2013, 11:57 AM

is hundreds times worse than the Communist/Marxist State Run Media in its heyday. At least the subjects under the iron rule of Communism/Marxism had enough sense to know that the state run media was all propaganda and lies. The ignorant masses in America are too stupid to see and recognize propaganda and lies dished out on a daily basis by the MSM. Greg Gutfield on the Fox Five described the MSM as Obama's scandal condom. An apt description.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un9Y-Drqj68

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The DNC MSM Liberal Propaganda Obama Scandal Condom

May 9, 2013, 11:59 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you actually believe that if CNN, MSNBC, and the rest of

May 9, 2013, 12:04 PM

the networks covered this "scandal", that the testimony and proof is going to be different somehow? You're basically complaining about networks covering a non-story, and touting FOX as the bastion of truth for covering a "story" that they really, really want to be major, damning news against Obama. When proof happens (and anything related will come out regardless of whether it's covered in the 24 hour newscycle on MSNBC), THEN the networks will cover this major news story. And it will be major.

But you complaining that the non-FOX networks aren't giving a bunch of speculation the coverage it deserves is a whole lot of comical butthurt.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree with you. However, the "what did he know and when

May 9, 2013, 12:19 PM

he know it" game has been going on for decades, and I think most people believe the mainstream media plays it pretty hard when a pub administration is in office. When pub is in office its "gotcha" 24/7.

When I dem is in office, Fox does it.

Again, I agree with you. Even a pub Senator has said its was pretty bumbling perhaps, and some serious poltiical dishonesty going on afterward, but nothing that would qualify as a 'cover up' per se. Fine. But it has to stop on both sides. For the left to go all "lets don't speculate" at this point sounds pretty sancitimonious. And the right will sound the same if they say it at future point.

But I think it will continue.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"But I think it will continue." I agree. Right/Left, Pub/Dem

May 9, 2013, 1:03 PM

are nothing but fodder for the masses. The group that controls MSM is about "Divide and Conquer" and they already control Congress, Wall Street, and the Federal Reserve.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do you actually believe that if CNN, MSNBC, and the rest of

May 9, 2013, 12:32 PM [ in reply to Do you actually believe that if CNN, MSNBC, and the rest of ]

It's not only the tv networks. You may think the MSM is strictly the tv networks,but the newspapers are still read. You fail
to see the point. Covering the "scandals" may not change the testimony, but it would enable more folks, especially the low info. voters to be exposed to the info.

How is the testimony of people who were actually ivolved and know the truth, speculation?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Allow voters to be exposed to what, exactly?

May 9, 2013, 12:36 PM

You've heard all the testimony now, presumably. What do we have? Do you have irrefutable proof of something? OK, how about strong evidence of something? No? So what you have then, is speculation. And you're mad that TV networks and newspapers, with the exception of FOX, aren't giving the speculation the coverage it so richly deserves.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Allow voters to be exposed to what, exactly?

May 9, 2013, 1:00 PM

What is this speculation you keep spinning? The following is a fact. Maybe you are comfy with the Admin. lying and covering up the death of a US Ambassador and others. I am not. So, we have at least established the difference between you and I. Makes one wonder what else is being covered up and lied about.

It took eight days for White House Press Secretary Jay Carney and Clinton to label the attack an act of terror. Obama was given opportunities to do the same during his Sept. 20/25 television appearances, but he declined.

We did learn at least two new, relevant facts from yesterday's testimony. One is that Beth Jones, an official in the State Department, sent an email on September 12 bluntly acknowledging terrorists participated in the attacks (“The group that conducted the attacks, Ansar al-Sharia, is affiliated with Islamic terrorists.”) The other is that Hicks said his “jaw dropped” when he heard Rice make her claims about spontaneous protests. Hicks testified that he later confronted her about the comments, and shortly thereafter he was demoted.

So, while we may not have been treated to any “bombshell” revelations Wednesday, the testimony of Thompson, Hicks and Nordstrom and a fair reading of the record leads to an obvious conclusion: The president and his administration clearly misled the public about what happened on Sept. 11, 2012

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2013/05/09/a_coverup_laid_bare_118335.html

People do not have remote controls

May 9, 2013, 12:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Do you actually believe that if CNN, MSNBC, and the rest of ]

It is a well known fact that people do not have the ability to change the channel, therefore, it is imperative that all channels cover the exact same thing.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Reminder:

May 9, 2013, 12:16 PM

FNC is the #1 cable news network
FNC is the #1 prime time cable news network
FNC has the #1 morning show.
FNC has the #1 rated show at the 5:00PM hour.
FNC has the #1 rated show at the 6:00PM hour.
FNC has the #1 rated show at the 7:00PM hour.
FNC has the #1 rated show at the 8:00PM hour.
FNC has the #1 rated show at the 9:00PM hour.
FNC has the #1 rated show at the 10:00PM hour.
FNC has the #1 rated show at the 11:00PM hour.

FNC is the MSM.

LIAR

May 9, 2013, 12:18 PM

They are a selfless organization whose only motivation is to expose the truth.

It's simple numbers. Roughly half of Americans are

May 9, 2013, 12:18 PM [ in reply to Reminder: ]

conservative, and roughly half are liberal. Fox gets nearly 100% control of 50% of the pie. The other 50% is split between ABC, CBS, NBC/MSNBC, CNN, etc.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But seriously - who really watches Fox News or any of the

May 9, 2013, 12:35 PM

other cable news networks for more than 5 minutes a day? I can't take any of them at all. MSNBC from 10 AM-midnight is a mind numbing waste. Fox News - which I can't really speak to, since I never watch it, has got to be close to the same.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 263
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic