Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Muschamp
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 3,062

Muschamp

Nov 27, 2016, 1:04 PM

One of my task before the game is to secure a path for the opposing team to get into the visiting teams tunnel. We usually get there early and set up and await the team buses to arrive. I like to do this just to get an early look at the opposition as well as to meet and talk to the opposing fans.

The gamecock fans that were out there were pumped and ready for a good game. I had about 20 minutes to talk to the fans and they were courteous and fun to talk to. Most that I talked to were parents of the players. When the busses arrived they were going crazy doing the game-cock cheer from one side to the other.

Then Muschamp arrived.

This sorry excuse for a coach exited the bus with what I would describe as a scowl on his face (who knows he may have been constipated or had some some bad chicken for lunch) but the man did not make eye contact with a single fan that had been standing there for 30-45 minutes waiting for the teams arrival. No courtesy wave to the fans, no go gamecocks, no thanks for your support....zip...nada ....nothing. He just trudged along and vanished into the visiting team tunnel.

I felt sorry for those fans. we are so blessed to have a coach like Dabo, I will take our "cheerleader " coach any day over that miserable, miserable man.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Muschamp

Nov 27, 2016, 1:07 PM

Amen. We are blessed

He really does come off as being...

Nov 27, 2016, 1:09 PM

a total creep. Gotta hand it to the coots...
they really know how to pick 'em. Win or lose, they seem to always pick a total jerk as the face of their program. Oh well, if the shoe fits...

I'm already circling the beat down at the chicken coop on my calendar next November.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2016, 1:18 PM

He showed just how bad of a sport he was before the game. He went to mid field to shake Dabo's hand, but waited until the team was already leaving the field and Dabo was almost to the sideline with his back to Muschamp. He didn't see him. Muschamp asked the camera man where Dabo was and he said, he's gone and turned the camera toward the sideline. Muschamp waved off and turned around and stomped back to his team. He got the fans in a tizzy over the falsehood that Dabo disrespected him and wouldn't shake his hand. That's all I kept hearing about last night was about how classless Dabo was. Excuse me? Dabo even offered to cut the 3rd and 4th Qtr down to 12 min for USC to keep from running the score up. That's class to me. Of course Muskrat refused the offer. He'd rather make Dabo look like a disrespectful man than admit he's a terrible coach with a pissy attitude. Dabo is a man of honor. There's no way he'd disrespect a coach by not shaking their hand. And I applaud him for letting the seniors in their final home game against their biggest rival take a bow to their fans. Shows he respects his players and was basically thanking them for how hard they played for him. For Muskrat to just get up in the middle of a presser because he didn't like a question and walk out show just how much of a bad sport he is. He's bad for Carolina and I hope they decide that fast. Embarrassment for the entire state.

Great post, but Muschamp is NOT an embarrassment to the entire state.

Nov 27, 2016, 4:49 PM

He doesn't represent the state of SC. He represents the University of South Carolina, and more specifically, the Gamecock football team. I hope he stays there for many years.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Boom is fighting dragons. He is on the ground licking

Nov 27, 2016, 1:19 PM

wounds and looking for a bigger sword. He is all mouth and the Gators recognized this rather quickly.

Sounds like he was one of the few in garnett that knew

Nov 27, 2016, 1:23 PM

what was about to happen.

Which he should, since it happened to him a lot a Florida.

Do we need more proof than these two programs

Nov 27, 2016, 1:29 PM

To see that players take on the personality of their coach? All class vs totally classless.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We are blessed to have Muschamp as a rival coach

Nov 27, 2016, 1:35 PM

and bentley and jamarcus king and the #24 character that watched the piggy back rider, and the piggy back rider and even though Zack says he will remember the score, we will be nice and remind him just so he doesn't forget.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2016, 3:04 PM

He isn't there to make friends...he's there to milk a paycheck for as long as he can keep them fooled.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2016, 4:35 PM

Yeah, but you shouldn't bite the hand that feeds you. I get to see how our coaches interact with our fans and its night and day from the coot crew

What a cuck***

Nov 27, 2016, 4:38 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Replies: 11
| visibility 3,062
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic