Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Did covid19 infiltrate Clemson before the LSU game?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Did covid19 infiltrate Clemson before the LSU game?

Apr 24, 2020, 9:57 AM

I’ve read that on here and searched the internet and seen whispers of it.

I was disbelieving when I first read it, but it actually is a scenario worth investigating.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't think so, but that too shall pass.

Apr 24, 2020, 9:59 AM

Kirby Smart, however, will not.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LSU just flat out beat us.

Apr 24, 2020, 10:05 AM

Albeit they didn't beat us as bad as they beat UGA, that was a straight up asswhoopin they gave the dawgs

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

We don't investigate excuses.***

Apr 24, 2020, 10:09 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Did covid19 infiltrate Clemson before the LSU game?

Apr 24, 2020, 10:15 AM

Ya gotta love wannabe Tigers. Fascinating. They yearn for football after the regular season is over and something good and positive to talk about in the off season. If we deem it worthy of investigating we will look into it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is absolutely a tasteless post. You are making fun of

Apr 24, 2020, 12:28 PM

a virus that has killed 50,000 Americans in less than five months and you are making a joke. SMH. I would expect more from even a Ugay. fan whose team has not won anything significant since 1980. Besides, I have not seen or heard any Clemson fan say anything other than LSU was the better team.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did you get the bubonic plague, AIDS, Coronavirus, and a hefty dose of the mange

Apr 24, 2020, 12:46 PM

Before your loss to South Carolina? I wonder if that may be top 5 most embarrassing losses for you?

Message was edited by: lovingit®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic