Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Does it bother you that Russia offers Trump dirt on Hillary
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 551

Does it bother you that Russia offers Trump dirt on Hillary

Mar 28, 2019, 5:43 PM

Then, does it bother you that Hillary and the DNC hired Fussion GPS who in turn hired Steele to go to Russia and bring back dirt on Trump? Both bother me, at least Trump's campaign turned it down.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Neither bother me but what does

Mar 28, 2019, 7:28 PM

Is the FBI took that POS knowingly to spy on a presidential candidate during an election because they couldn't let him be president.

Trump is right, if that happened to Obama, there'd be 100 people in jail right now

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Does it bother you that Russia offers Trump dirt on Hillary

Mar 28, 2019, 8:11 PM

Working with a private entity vs. working with a hostile foreign government? Same thing.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, it's radically different.

Mar 28, 2019, 8:33 PM

One was a dem, your candidate and the other refused Russia's help according to Mueller's report.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and then never contacted the FBI about the contact

Mar 28, 2019, 9:18 PM

weird

I reckon after they tapped his phone he didn't trust them.

Mar 30, 2019, 8:49 AM

You guys are so easy to handle. Stop throwing soft pitches and give me something with enough velocity to have to hit it where it's pitched. I grow tired of running up the score. It makes me look cheap.

Re: No, it's radically different.

Mar 28, 2019, 9:37 PM [ in reply to No, it's radically different. ]

Can you forward me your copy of the Mueller report? Mine must be lost in the mail.

no, that would be like offering mud on a pig***

Mar 28, 2019, 8:18 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 29, 2019, 10:28 AM

Let's put ourselves in Russia's shoes for a minute...

Do they really care who the president is?? Not sure but they seem to have free reign under Obama

Do they like creating turmoil and want to continue to divide us like Obama got started?

This weakens us from within. That is what I believe is their end game.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 29, 2019, 11:14 AM

let' see, continued sanctions vs puppet in the whitehouse. I am pretty sure they had a preference.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 30, 2019, 10:42 AM

Puppet? How so?
Against Russia - Germany pipeline.
Pulled out of missile treaty with Russia.
Hasn't overturned Magnitsky Act.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Developing star wars technology to protect our..

Mar 30, 2019, 2:16 PM

satellites and furnishing arms to Ukraine to fend Russia's aggression. Becoming the #1 exporter of petro which bites into Putin's pocketbook by driving down global prices of a barrel and shaming Germany for buying natural gas from Russia.

He hasn't sold Russia nuclear raw materials, uranium. There were nine signatures on that deal and Hillary only signed it once. Imo, laying the entire blame on her is deceitful, Obama was deep between the sheets with Putin. Folks should put the blame where it belongs. It's spread across the entire administration.

I'm not ok with either. And I was with you actually

Mar 29, 2019, 11:17 AM

up until you said the Trump campaign turned it down. They may have turned down Steele, but then they went directly to the source with the meeting at the hotel about "adoption" that we later found out was a blatant lie

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

It’s all fake.

Mar 30, 2019, 8:25 AM

The lawyer that showed up at trump tower was offering opposition research info on Hillary Clinton. ANY campaign would have taken that meeting. However, she never brought up Hillbag and instead only spoke about Russia’s position on its refusal to allow Russian children to be adopted by US citizens (another story altogether). She was a plant, let into the country by Loretta Lynch on an “emergency Visa”. All that was needed was her presence in the room with campaign staff so they could create the specter of “collusion” that they could point at later. Notice how the media never gives details of the meeting?

The Steele dossier was another fabricated Russian link. Authored by Steele who’s retired MI5 intel, picked up in England by McCains chief staffer, delivered to the FBI, then used as false justification for a FISA warrant to spy on Trump. Papadopholis was a pawn in the game and the FBI was paying Steele.

We will soon see when the FBI’s texts are declassified, that this, and more are true.

Re: It’s all fake.

Mar 30, 2019, 10:44 AM

Excellent post. Dem supporters refuse to acknowledge the truth.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here is the truth illustrated for...

Mar 30, 2019, 2:19 PM

Replies: 15
| visibility 551
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic