Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deja vu this morning
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 988

Deja vu this morning

Apr 16, 2015, 8:30 AM

Heard Outkast's old song, Hey Ya!, on the radio this morning and it brought back memories of the glorious 2003 game against USUC. The song had just come out and was starting to get played on the radio. I was on the way to Cootlumbia with a good buddy and my sister, both of whom were Carolina graduates and talking trash about how this was their year, we're going down, yada yada yada. We heard Hey Ya! a couple of times on the way there and were digging the song.

Just remembering that beatdown, Williams Brice being 3/4 empty by the 3rd quarter, the look of anguish on the Coots fans faces that night, well, it still brings a smile to my face. Hey Ya! was played a couple of more times on the way home, but my sister and buddy were not feeling the music on Sunday, haha.

I think we have a legitimate shot to embarass them at home again this year. After all the trash talk we had to hear about 5 in a row, we need to break their will. By November our offense will be clicking on all cylinders and our D will be gelling and getting better every week. C'mon Deshaun and the boys, let's break the record this year and go for 70!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Win by 35 and play everybody....***

Apr 16, 2015, 9:40 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 988
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic