Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer Mr. Hood
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Deer Mr. Hood

Dec 20, 2019, 9:57 AM

Long time listener, first time caller. I'd like to make a request. I know we are 8 days out from playing the buck nuts again and our focus is about to shift to that, but as a sort of "wrap up" from early signing day, is there any chance you could consider writing an article that lists a potential depth chart or at least scholarship list and year of eligibility for each position for next season and include a brief commentary on the state of the position and how you see the pecking order evolving next year? Sort of a "where we are headed" article???

Thanks for the time/effort/coverage, and thanks for considering the idea.
davidhood®

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deer Mr. Hood

Dec 20, 2019, 10:02 AM

Wouldn't mind seeing this as well, but if he doesn't have time, here's the scholarship list. https://www.tigernet.com/view/scholarships/football.do

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2019, 10:09 AM

Deer HuntFishTigers,

I know it's not what you have in mind, but Mr. Hood always does this in either the spring or the summer once the signing class, early departures, or any transfers have happened.

Dec 20, 2019, 10:16 AM

Please also include a detailed analysis of potential off-season transfer scenarios as well as a synopsis of the coaching staff, and pro forma of CUAD's current fiscal year.

Thanks

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2019, 11:40 AM

rivals has one on its' site today about how dabo and co. are going to build the 2021 recruiting class ,but unfortunately it's not free.the story covers the offense.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Dec 20, 2019, 12:12 PM

Can you summarize the key points?

Dec 20, 2019, 1:59 PM

article is pretty lengthy and covers qb,rb,wr/te,and ol,taking into account players going to nfl or transferring,while giving names of players who will likely step up to fill vacated positions.good article overall,but too long to go into details here.especially since I am not a very skilled typist.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

We’re gonna need you to work overtime this weekend

Dec 20, 2019, 8:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Deer Mr. Hood ]

Dec 20, 2019, 10:13 PM

You forgot to say, I’ll hang up and listen! Otherwise you would likely have gotten a pretty good response.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic