Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer Mr. Coach Chad Morris
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,052

Deer Mr. Coach Chad Morris

Dec 11, 2012, 11:31 PM

I hope you stay at Clemson for a long time. But if you do get offered the job in Lubbock and decide to accept I wish you nothing but the best and I thank you for your service to Clemson University.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deer Mr. Coach Chad Morris

Dec 11, 2012, 11:34 PM

please take Dabo with

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 12, 2012, 12:13 AM

And please take WhstigeR® with you. If you do leave, the three of you deserve each other;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 12, 2012, 12:19 AM

please don't send me away with Dabo

there are plenty of tiger fans on this board that would love to run away with him though

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 12, 2012, 7:39 AM

LMAO @ U!!! Yes I'm sure it is but, that would please them a little to much. But on the other side, if we send you away with him(Dabo). Maybe he would get a feel of what we have been feeling toward the end of November for the last Four years. Even though none of us want to give SpurCock any credit for the coots success the last Four years.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 12, 2012, 1:13 AM

Screw that, if he leaves I hope he can't win a game. Clemson gave him the biggest opportunity he could have asked for, not to mention he's the highest paid coordinator in the country. And what does that get us? 2 years and a lot of hype, and right when things are starting to look good for us, Bye. Screw you Chad

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just please stay for the bowl game***

Dec 12, 2012, 2:04 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,052
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic