Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dedicated Students
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,528

Dedicated Students

Aug 26, 2013, 6:02 AM

Woke up this morning in our tent that we have been in since last Monday to get tickets for this week. Our tent is around 18th in line and there are a total of 100+ tents around Death Valley. After the tents, there is a line of people up and down cemetery hill around to the west end zone. These people stayed all night without tents. Clemson has got it self a bunch of awesome students. Saturday can't come quick enough.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You guys are making me proud!!!!***

Aug 26, 2013, 6:09 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hopefully, the weather has been good, albeit this morning

Aug 26, 2013, 6:21 AM

probably a little cool for August. Although I salute your efforts, I'm surprised the University can't come up with a method for ticket distribution that doesn't require the camping, etc. Regardless, best of luck getting the tickets you want....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol albeit

Aug 26, 2013, 7:21 AM

old guy words :)

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL...Good morning to my friend in Salem...probably even

Aug 26, 2013, 8:02 AM

cooler this morning than here in SC. (By the way my Dad's family was from the Roanoke/Salem area.)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wouldn't want it any other way

Aug 26, 2013, 6:34 AM

I understand the logic behind wanting to limit camping but I hope it never changes. Sure sormtimes it was boring and I had more important things to do but it made for some great memories. Plus it ensures that the dedicated students get the seats they want. I still hate that they changed basketball.

null

Can you get a picture

Aug 26, 2013, 7:10 AM

Sounds awesome. Any chance anyone in line can take a picture of the tents / line? I miss those days... seeing the excitement there will help me get through a long Monday...

Re: Can you get a picture

Aug 26, 2013, 7:35 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

You'd think Clemson would look greener with

Aug 26, 2013, 7:41 AM

all the rain we've had this year

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: You'd think Clemson would look greener with- yeah

Aug 26, 2013, 7:44 AM

I dont recognize that part of campus either. Looks like we'd use that for football parking

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The tents will be gone after tickets get handed out

Aug 26, 2013, 7:47 AM

leaving plenty of room for parking

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

We are in a 3 day drought.

Aug 26, 2013, 7:46 AM [ in reply to You'd think Clemson would look greener with ]

;)

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Maybe you should get her drunk then***

Aug 26, 2013, 7:47 AM

Recent grad here

Aug 26, 2013, 7:39 AM

the bashing of our students had never been directed towards that small pocket of kids who camped out for every football game and was in littlejohn for the good and the bad. Most of the bashing is directed towards the block seating. Those frats and sororities that do not have to give up anything for those seats. Those are the kids who show up 5 mins into the game and then leave at halftime and never return.

But I agree with some posters that given the size of clemson ( not a big college student wise) we need to go to an online format for tickets. But our AD would find a way to screw that up.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,528
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic