Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo is the best CEO in the country.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Dabo is the best CEO in the country.

Jul 18, 2018, 9:50 AM

And I hope he has a lifetime contract at Clemson. He built Clemson to become a national powerhouse by making good hires. But the reason Dabo struggles choosing QBs is because he’s a great CEO not really a great coach. If Kelly Bryant is the starter just like when cole stoudt started that proves Dabos not a good coach instead a good CEO. He should let streeter choose the QB. When we won the National championship it was because Dashaun Watson was pretty much all we had. Now after Kelly Bryant moves on Trevor Lawrence will be who we have there for there’s no QB controversy and that means we will win a National championship At least one maybe two. I’m not saying we won’t win it all this year but with Kelly Bryant in the picture it decreases the chances. Because Dabo likes him and he will likely start. It’s the Texas A and M game that scares me with Kelly Bryant on the road. And I expect it to be a dog fight. If he doesn’t hit the deep ball it could be a tough one. Go tigers my actual prediction though is 12-0 regular season

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo is the best CEO in the country.

Jul 18, 2018, 9:55 AM

A Smart Chinese man once said, Simply sit back relax and enjoy the ride young grasshopper.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yet another sloppy troll attempt by Jessy89.

Jul 18, 2018, 10:15 AM

You say Deshaun Watson was all we had. The NFL disagrees with you. You say Dabo is not a good coach. Every coach in CFB would disagree with you. Nice try coot.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yet another sloppy troll attempt by Jessy89.

Jul 18, 2018, 10:38 AM

That just proves he's a #### troll, everyone who watched our team knew how stacked we were at almost every position.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Re: Yet another sloppy troll attempt by Jessy89.

Jul 18, 2018, 12:20 PM

Pretty sure he meant in the QB department.

Jul 18, 2018, 10:19 AM

I'm not nervous about Kelly on the road at TAM. He did more than enough last year in some big games on the road. Reminds me of the VT game last year.

Tell me...what do you know about jet engines..***

Jul 18, 2018, 10:20 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Tell me...what do you know about jet engines..***

Jul 18, 2018, 10:20 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Jul 18, 2018, 10:29 AM

Jessy89 said:

But the reason Dabo struggles choosing QBs is because he’s a great CEO not really a great coach.

Wrong, not worth arguing.

If Kelly Bryant is the starter just like when cole stoudt started that proves Dabos not a good coach instead a good CEO.

Also wrong, Dabo is giving KB the chance to keep his job going into fall camp. It isn't guaranteed. If KB is the starter in game 1 it's because he won the job. If he starts game 2 its because he wont he job. So on and so forth. Dabo has started true freshman plenty and this year is no exception. See Sammy, Spiller, Dex, Wilkins, Hyatt for some easy examples. If its too close to call then he will go with the proven guy with experience. If not, best player plays.

When we won the National championship it was because Dashaun Watson was pretty much all we had.

6 NFL Draft selections in the first 5 rounds, 9 guys made rosters. Not to mention the same D-Line we have this year with a bunch of 1st - 3rd rounders played that year. I can't tell if you're trolling or serious at this point.

Now after Kelly Bryant moves on Trevor Lawrence will be who we have there for there’s no QB controversy and that means we will win a National championship At least one maybe two.

This is certainly not a given but I hope you're right.

I’m not saying we won’t win it all this year but with Kelly Bryant in the picture it decreases the chances. Because Dabo likes him and he will likely start. It’s the Texas A and M game that scares me with Kelly Bryant on the road. And I expect it to be a dog fight. If he doesn’t hit the deep ball it could be a tough one. Go tigers my actual prediction though is 12-0 regular season

If we lose to Texas A&M with Kelly Bryant at the helm we certainly won't win the Natty this year with Lawrence.

Jul 18, 2018, 10:32 AM

Derp.

DB23

You have no clue what your talking about!!!

Jul 18, 2018, 10:45 AM

DW4 wasn’t physically ready to play college football as a freshman and 4 injuries in 9 months is the proof. Watson was 6’3” -185lbs as a freshman, he hurt his shoulder in spring practice and couldn’t even throw until mid July, he then broke his hand against Louisville, then hurt his knee against GaTech, then tore his ACL in practice. After bulking up to 215lbs Watson didn’t suffer another injury at Clemson.

KB2 was the best QB on our roster last season and carried Clemson through our first 6 games and without him we lose at least 4 games in the regular season.

The fact you can’t see what a great coach Dabo Swinney is and how much he’s done for this program is beyond belief. Just look at where this program was before CDS, and where it is now. 7, 10 plus win seasons in a row, 3 CFP selections in a row, and the 2018 team is his most talented team.

Re: You have no clue what your talking about!!!

Jul 18, 2018, 11:09 AM

Dabo is great I would not want any other coach. But Dabo is great because he’s hired the best coordinators in the country and recruits well. People want to play for him because how good he is to them. And loves them

Re: You have no clue what your talking about!!!

Jul 18, 2018, 11:28 AM

All quotes from the mighty FGF Go away coot

Tell 'em coot

Jul 18, 2018, 11:15 AM

90-17

If he's NOT a great coach, then what does that

Jul 18, 2018, 11:27 AM

make yours since he beat yours 56-7?

And Cooter has again decided Coach Swinney can't coach

Jul 18, 2018, 11:51 AM

Let us know how good you and Muschamp will do this year

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thats some sound circular logic

Jul 18, 2018, 12:40 PM

"He's not a great coach because I question his decisions at QB... and I question his decisions at QB because he's not a great coach."

When presented with direct evidence against your initial QB assertion, you fell back on trying reason it back in with the second part of your logical circle.

Honestly, if he has ANYTHING left to prove to you, or anyone, that he's a great coach then that is your problem in perception and has little to nothing to do with reality.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic