Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo does not have a blind spot or loyalty issue
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1
   | View Original Thread |

Dabo does not have a blind spot or loyalty issue

Apr 15, 2018, 8:09 AM

In 2014 he made what he felt like was the right decision at the time given the circumstances. DW missed practice time in the spring and was coming off of an injury. To have an opinion is one thing but to publicly bash our coaches and players who have given us so much is classless. Dabo is one of the top coaches in CFB for a reason and he doesn’t need a bunch of hacks like us on the internet to tell him what he should do. I don’t always agree with his decisions but he’s more than earned enough credibility for me not to come on here and publicly bash him over an issue. People can disagree and speculate on here. That’s what a forum like this is for but Dabo and the players who have done so much for us deserve a lot more respect than some of our posters are giving them. Disagree with him if you like but please do so in a respectful manner.

As for KB the man exceeded my expectations and helped lead us to one of the best seasons in Clemson history. He has strengths and weaknesses like any other athlete but we can discuss those things in a respectful manner. That young man played his heart out for us last year. He deserves a lot more respect than what many of our posters are giving him.

Of course I know that we have the normal coot trolls in the mix as well. All I can say to you guys is that Dabo owns you and the QB you are bashing had you down 34-0 going into the fourth last year. He won more conference championships as a starter as any QB you’ve had in the last half century. Worry about your own team. Our dominance over you will continue.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic