Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo, Chad, and BV and family..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,042

Dabo, Chad, and BV and family..

Nov 20, 2012, 10:25 AM

Did anyone notice when we held on 4th down last weekend, BV excitedly pushed Dabo like a player would have done while having the time of their life playing a game. He was like "I told you my boys will hold!" This truly is a family. Our program is headed by early 40s year olds, highly paid, financially set for life, outstanding men. And they get that this is just a game and they are preparing our players for so much more than the NFL. Our leadership of this football team get it, and they are having fun winning and doing it the right way. I think it is refreshing seeing not only players having fun on the sidelines but coaches as well. How many times have you seen Nick Saban, Steve Spurrier, Les Miles, or any major head coach chestbump a guy on the sidelines after scoring a TD? I love it!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well said

Nov 20, 2012, 10:33 AM

I couldnt agree more...proud to be a Tiger!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo, Chad, and BV and family..

Nov 20, 2012, 10:44 AM

Couldn't have said it better myself!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FAIRWOODTIGER 67

Nov 20, 2012, 10:45 AM

I feel the same way! Love my Tigers and love these coaches!!!

Go Tigers!!!

Great perspective! Well done***

Nov 20, 2012, 10:53 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great post and it's only going to get even better with time.***

Nov 20, 2012, 10:57 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Also...

Nov 20, 2012, 11:28 AM

Since Chad Morris set foot on campus people have been asking "how long can we hold on to a guy like this?" Why do most winning football coaches leave for another program? 95% is about the love of money, 5% is about the challenge of can I do it somewhere else. Dabo has pretty much set the tone about the money aspect of coaching with this program. I think it would take extraordinary circumstances for Chad Morris to make a move, and I don't believe he would just because they are waving money in his face. Seriously, you live on a beautiful lake, surrounded by incredible hills, an half hour from the mountains, 4 hours from gorgeous beaches, good schools for your kids, and you're job there isn't a resort hourly wage concierge, but a football coach making $1million+ a year? Think about that a moment.

Nov 20, 2012, 1:03 PM

Agree 100%!! Great post! Love the energy and enthusiasm of our entire coaching staff!! Really irks me the way some Clemson fans bashed Dabo last season for showing so much excitement following big wins. So refreshing to see how much they enjoy the big moments - they all work way too hard not to!!

Nov 20, 2012, 1:08 PM

Agree 100%!! Great post! Love the energy and enthusiasm of our entire coaching staff!! Really irks me the way some Clemson fans bashed Dabo last season for showing so much excitement following big wins. So refreshing to see how much they enjoy the big moments - they all work way too hard not to!!

I love that aspect of the team

Nov 20, 2012, 1:12 PM

When I watched the replay, I rewound that a few times to see it again. I just hope that we are given the opportunity to compete on a semi-level playing field financially. We have the character and history to compete at any level...

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,042
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic