Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
DABO.........
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1
   | View Original Thread |

DABO.........

Oct 26, 2015, 6:20 AM

Yesterday at dinner with close friends, who happen to be Gamecock alumni and donors, the husband remarked, "Dabo's done two things recently to win me over...his honest respects paid to Spurrier and his sideline rant to the team yesterday."

Interesting, for I thought that stern warning to our team probably did more to win over fans across the nation than most anything else he could have done during the game.

Why? Because the American people love champions who display honor, dignity and humility. They grow to despise those who behave otherwise. They, also, will loathe those who allow overconfidence to result in braggadocio and bombast. Hence, why I believe Dabo's admonitIons to treat every game as if it's a championship game and to do so with class to be well-grounded

We are lucky, my Friends, darned lucky in having one, young Dabo Swinney as our head coach. I honestly believe that people across this nation are beginning to recognize the same. And if we remain well-grounded and successful, there will be a host of folks cheering in the streets along with us.

GO TIGERS! BEAT THE WOLFPACK!

Message was edited by: hartins®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic