Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cowherd just compared Clowney
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Cowherd just compared Clowney

Oct 7, 2013, 12:21 PM

To Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus. He said the "child stars" are told they are great at such a young age that they don't have the maturity to go with it down the road.

He said that he absolutely wouldn't draft JC. He would trade that pick for more picks.

Ha

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If you can't play in college because you are hurt how are

Oct 7, 2013, 12:23 PM

you going to be in the NFL when you have to play 16 games a year hurt?"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NFL players are hurt all year long. That's the nature of

Oct 7, 2013, 12:32 PM

the game in the pros. If you're injured you can't go. Everyone is hurt. Bruised ribs? Give me a break. Put on rib pads and roll. He's a prima donna who has bust written all over him. There is a reason we don't get the Clowney's, the Mike McIntosh's, the Bryce Browns of the world at Clemson. There's a reason Mike Bellamy didn't stick. They are kids, yes, got it. They're immature, yes, got it. But if i'm a HC i don't want no part of those types, talent be ######. Everyone laughed at Mike Singletary when he banished Vernon Davis to the locker room a few years back and went on his "I WANT WINNERS" tirade at the post game presser. Hmmmmmm, look at Davis now and listen to what he says about Singletary. Singletary changed his life with that benching. I'm glad we don't have Clowney, period. He's a man-child and he's right where he belongs in Columbia with the OBS as his HC embarrassing him in the media. Dabo was right, they ain't Clemson and they'll never be. Thank goodness.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John Abraham sat out a playoff game for the Jets

Oct 7, 2013, 12:34 PM [ in reply to "If you can't play in college because you are hurt how are ]

All of the team doctors told him he was fine to play. It was either a contract year or his franchise tag year. That was back in 2006. He's been paid plenty since then and is still a player known to take plays off.

The NFL is a production league. If a team thinks that you can help them win games (and make money) they will sign you. If it was about character and leadership, Tebow would be in the league and Vick watching from his couch.

I wish they would quit poking the bear

Oct 7, 2013, 12:31 PM

He may be the way they say, but I am pretty sure he can turn it back on anytime now.

As I said last night, I seriously doubt he is going to class these days.

But we all know this story is not done. One dominate game and ESecPN will blow the trumpets for his greatness.

These days???

Oct 7, 2013, 12:34 PM

I am guessing he didnt get a perfect attendance pin the for 2 years either

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Doo Doo the Clown is in jeopardy....

Oct 7, 2013, 12:31 PM

of giving NFL scouts the impression that he's lazy and has a poor work ethic.

He is absolutely going to get drafted but the decision not to play because of minor bumps and bruises could potentially cost him millions of dollars.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

clowney co@ks - new nickname for chickens***

Re: clowney co@ks - new nickname for chickens***

Oct 7, 2013, 12:34 PM

Is Clowney just playing with the headcock;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

clowney co@ks - new nickname for chickens***

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic