Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Couple questions...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 356

Couple questions...

Nov 8, 2018, 12:04 PM

Does anyone here feel that their "way of life" is under attack in America? If so, how?

Also, does anyone agree with this statement?

“We don’t believe America needs to be 100.00 percent white, but we do think that America isn’t going to be America if there isn’t a European-America super-majority,” Casey said in an interview in January.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, and no.***

Nov 8, 2018, 12:14 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nope and nope.***

Nov 8, 2018, 12:22 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Who is Casey?

Nov 8, 2018, 12:33 PM

So, no to both with a caveat.

Unquestionably America CAN be America without a European-American super-majority, but I am amazed at how much identity politics plays into opposition to what I personally consider American ideals just because the people who came up with them are mostly white males. But there’s no inherent reason that people of African, Asian, Latino or Middle Eastern descent wouldn’t ascribe to the same ideals that I do regarding America. Many that I know do...some much more so than most white people I know.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

He's a white nationalist who visited the White House

Nov 8, 2018, 12:38 PM

the day after the midterms. Don't think he was there on Trump's invitation, but he took some photos of himself in places that you don't get to go on the standard tour, which means someone connected got him a backstage pass.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Against everything a few here believe I am not...

Nov 8, 2018, 12:37 PM

opposed to folks of color entering this country. Imo, the only damage we suffer is when aliens enter without being educated to our country's traditional attitude, heritage and philosophy.

Imo, the Mexican people should undergo way less scrutiny than people others in the world. The probability of allowing a dangerous Mexican into this country is nearly zero. Very little vetting is needed but some must surely be involved with any application for entry here.

With the lower cost of vetting they should get a much lower cost to apply. Nearly nothing would be acceptable to me. Mexicans immigrants should be of good health, able and willing to work. Imo, there is no question about most Mexican immigrants. Their work ethic is outstanding. We could all learn a lesson from them.

They love their families and never shirk their responsibilities to them but they are as tribal any tribe here. In order to overcome this we need to welcome them to our country instead of using them like rubbers and flushing them down the toilet when we finish.

Yes, if the influx of illegals continues the character of our country will change but I do not believe it will be about skin color. We are suppose to be a tribe formed in the great melting pot, not one taken over by one other, single culture.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i agree with all this...

Nov 8, 2018, 12:40 PM

the fastest way to end illegal immigration is to make legal immigration, and migration back and forth across the borders to north and south, easier.

Re: i agree with all this...

Nov 8, 2018, 2:55 PM

No that avoids the path to citizenship which must occur for immigrants to be included in the melting pot. Elsewise, the tribalism will continue. Free passage across the border will never do that.

Each and ever immigrant must endure some form of vetting. If they are going to work here they must have SS numbers, pay taxes and be numbered. We should allow them to enter legally as our demand for labor dictates and not according to, or related to their wants and/or needs. We have enough sucking the gov teat already.

I do not mean to sound cold but we are spending way too much on medicare, medicaid, food stamps and other government services already. We must protect and provide for our house before we extend our generosity to others.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Couple questions...

Nov 8, 2018, 1:43 PM

Under Attack is pretty strong words.

Paying $2000.00 a month health insurance for a family of 4....that's ridiculous.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seems like this is a pretty thin insinuation

Nov 8, 2018, 1:56 PM

I don't know if they really had control over where he was going or what he was doing over and above what they'd do with anybody else, but you would have to think WH people would vet this guy if he was getting some sort of special access. You have to do a background check just to get the crappy self-guided tour.

Message was edited by: camcgee®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not really insinuating anything...

Nov 8, 2018, 2:36 PM

but if you are taking pictures outside the standard tour perimeter you probably got a special pass from someone. I don't know who knew he was there, or if his white nationalist views would flag him on a background check anyway. I think the article I read said his organization attends CPAC every year since he took over and tried to make them more mainstream.

CPAC needs to be more exclusive, then

Nov 8, 2018, 2:46 PM

Seems like they have erred on the side of license rather than exclusivity.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 356
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic