Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coots on fgf don't know any better...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Coots on fgf don't know any better...

Nov 2, 2016, 8:02 PM

Most are 23 years old and think they are supposed to beat us every year. Not much of a history department at USUCK

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh they know. They just choose to ignore it.***

Nov 2, 2016, 8:30 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

boats against the current,

Nov 2, 2016, 8:37 PM

borne back ceaselessly into the past.
trapped in their delusional bubble, their happy place.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: boats against the current,

Nov 2, 2016, 9:07 PM

and headin' for the falls.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Is she holding 5 fingers open to signify the wins or how many inches her eyes are set apart?***

Nov 2, 2016, 9:09 PM [ in reply to boats against the current, ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Her IQ.***

Nov 2, 2016, 9:23 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

5 is too high.***

Nov 3, 2016, 1:05 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Is she holding 5 fingers open to signify the wins or how many inches her eyes are set apart?***

Nov 2, 2016, 9:35 PM [ in reply to Is she holding 5 fingers open to signify the wins or how many inches her eyes are set apart?*** ]

Or how many times she made the highlight reels from one of their tailgates?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The five she's flashing is in regard

Nov 3, 2016, 12:16 PM

to her Fivehead. Dabo has a forehead....but the little goblin has a Fivehead

Bless her, she's probably made a tailgate video by now.***

Nov 3, 2016, 12:57 PM [ in reply to boats against the current, ]

Coots like to talk about Dabo having everyone

Nov 2, 2016, 10:15 PM

drinking the Koolaid, but it is definitely not Koolaid they are drinking when ever they start trying to type

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

These are the same ignorant imbeciles...

Nov 3, 2016, 11:00 AM

who can't wait to find the next $CU coach/player to worship.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

It's not really drinking the Kool aid

Nov 3, 2016, 11:02 AM [ in reply to Coots like to talk about Dabo having everyone ]

When you are winning championships.

Re: We are down but not out

Nov 3, 2016, 11:49 AM

I agree that the people over at FGF are a bit on the delusional side. I rarely go there because good or bad I try to see things as they are and that doesn't always go over so well.

Dabo has been recruiting at a very high level for a long time so I don't see there being a huge drop off after Watson leaves but you can't deny that he's a special talent and a difference maker so there will undoubtedly be a drop off at the QB position. For us Spurrier quit long before he walked away and it showed in both coaching and recruiting which is why we are where we are today. I do think that Muschamp will be able to recruit at a level that will make us competitive again sooner rather then later. I'm sure you all will disagree but as a Gamecock I enjoy our rivalry much more when both teams are good and there is more than just the rivalry riding on our game. Hopefully we can at least be competitive when we play this year.

Do you think that Muschamp will be able to recruit

Nov 3, 2016, 12:18 PM

significantly better talent than what he had at Florida? I think we all know that he wont.
And look at what he didnt do with a much more talented Florida program.

Re: Do you think that Muschamp will be able to recruit

Nov 3, 2016, 12:23 PM

Only time will tell but he does have me optimistic.

You seem like a nice guy

Nov 3, 2016, 12:25 PM

I'm sort of sad for the nice gamecock fans. I mean a life of getting your
hopes up only to see them come crashing down....of never quite getting
over the top. It's got to hurt.

But but but....

Nov 3, 2016, 12:30 PM

They play in the almighty SEC so it's hard to win..... just ask Missouri how hard it is to win the least, I mean east.

Re: You seem like a nice guy

Nov 3, 2016, 12:39 PM [ in reply to You seem like a nice guy ]

We have our moments just like you. I love college football and our rivalry but at the end of the day it's still just a game. I enjoy celebrating the wins and do my best to put the losses behind me (though last year was a really tough task and still eats at me a bit) and go into the next game with hope and optimism. I also enjoy game week trash talking with my rivalry buds and will not hesitate to congratulate them if we loose (yes even the Clemson ones).

You have your moments just like us??

Nov 3, 2016, 1:07 PM

Moments like what, winning 25 out of 26?

Nope, in your last 26 you're 9-17. #SpursUp

Like winning your conference? Nope, you can't even see the top of your division. #SpursUp

Moments like what, not losing at home since Oct. 19, 2013? Nope, not that either. It was Oct. Oct 9, 2016. #Boom

Love your Clemson moments. Y'all so cray cray....

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic