Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coots are 17-24-3 ALL-TIME against Duke!!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Coots are 17-24-3 ALL-TIME against Duke!!!!

Dec 7, 2013, 10:41 PM

Bwahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coots are 17-24-3 ALL-TIME against Duke!!!!

Dec 7, 2013, 10:46 PM

Now put it in context..... last time SC lost to Duke was 1983. Record is 10-3-1 over the last 14. Let's use stats from days of no forward passes and leather helmets to validate our feelings about the status quo!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2013, 10:48 PM

At least you don't try to confuse with your board username. Give you props for that.

Dec 7, 2013, 10:52 PM

Try to be transparent...

last 14? Clemson-USuCk are now 7-7 over the last 14.

Dec 7, 2013, 10:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Coots are 17-24-3 ALL-TIME against Duke!!!! ]

DOMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: last 14? Clemson-USuCk are now 7-7 over the last 14.

Dec 7, 2013, 10:55 PM

I was referring to the SC-Duke series with that stat but I find yours very interesting as well.

the point being you pick random spans of history since you

Dec 7, 2013, 10:58 PM

don't like the total story. Last nine before your little streak, we were 7-2 against the coots. Go figure.

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: the point being you pick random spans of history since you

Dec 7, 2013, 10:59 PM

I like modern day football, not padded rugby clubs full of white guys.

racist.***

Dec 7, 2013, 11:00 PM

Re: last 14? Clemson-USuCk are now 7-7 over the last 14.

Dec 7, 2013, 11:00 PM [ in reply to last 14? Clemson-USuCk are now 7-7 over the last 14. ]

It's very convenient to just pick and choose what we want history to include. I don't think it works that way for folks who live in a real world.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Er, you have to count em all

Dec 7, 2013, 10:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Coots are 17-24-3 ALL-TIME against Duke!!!! ]

Re: Er, you have to count em all

Dec 7, 2013, 11:00 PM

again, I like modern day football. Not padded rugby clubs with only white guys. Just keeping it in context.

i.e., don't go back past 2009.***

Dec 7, 2013, 11:06 PM

Re: i.e., don't go back past 2009.***

Dec 8, 2013, 8:24 PM

That guy is not very smart, but he does fit in well with their historically selective fan base.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2013, 11:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Er, you have to count em all ]

IF.......YOU COUNT THEM ALL.....REFER back to year 1913 Clemson wins, 1914, Clemson wins, 1915, Clemson/USUC PLAYED TO A 0/0 TIE, YEAR 2016, CLEMSON WINS, YEAR 2017, CLEMSON WINS, YEAR 2018, CLEMSON WINS, & YEAR 2019, CLEMSON WINS;;;;CLEMSON WINS SIX TO NONE FOR USC, AND BY A COMBINE SCORE OF 164 TO 25.....(NOW MOVE FORWARD)
During years 1934 through 1940, Clemson wins 7 in a row, by a combined score of 198 to 31.......And, all games were played in Columbia......ALL GAMES AND WHO WINS AND LOSES STILL COUNTS....GO HOME ALL COOTS!!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I hope in 5 years you're still bragging about the 1940 win

Dec 7, 2013, 11:29 PM

and I'm bragging about the 2018 win.

Dec 8, 2013, 8:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Er, you have to count em all ]

You gave them facts. They don't like that. Also, you pointed out that they had the home field advantage all those years. They won't like that either. You left off the lack of academic requirements they always have had or the difference in the quality of our players vs. theirs all through the years, but they don't like that either. You also left off the part where since spurlid has been there where their board of trustees has lowered their already very low academic standards to an even more embarrassing level to be able to compete with the others in their conference, and you also ignored the part about where they sign a bunch of players, and if some don't work out like they thought, they just revoke their scholarships, and on and on and on. Yep, there is much you left off, but who cares, right?

There it goes... that history lesson I'm telling you....

Dec 7, 2013, 10:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Coots are 17-24-3 ALL-TIME against Duke!!!! ]

Bwahahahahaaaaa!!!

Boy, I really set you up for that one!!

Coots will fall for anything!!!!
http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=14764332#14764332

Re: There it goes... that history lesson I'm telling you....

Dec 7, 2013, 11:02 PM

You're easy to entertain... and I'm not the one validating my team with win or vicarious losses that occurred before my parents were born.

No, you're the one entertaining yourself...

Dec 7, 2013, 11:37 PM

...on your rival's message board.

GET A LIFE!!!!!

History is what's remembered! sorry cootie...

Dec 7, 2013, 11:02 PM [ in reply to There it goes... that history lesson I'm telling you.... ]

We LOVE ya'lls WHOLE HISTORY as much as we do our own.

which is far ahead of USuCk :)

Re: History is what's remembered! sorry cootie...

Dec 7, 2013, 11:04 PM

Yeah, the romans certainly loved their history of success and didn't want it to change... but it did.

Dec 7, 2013, 11:06 PM [ in reply to There it goes... that history lesson I'm telling you.... ]

and my main point being... you don't see Duke fans talking trash to SC fans knowing that tide has turned.... only taters!

Duke fans haven't figured out how to dribble a football.***

Dec 7, 2013, 11:08 PM

Dec 8, 2013, 8:48 PM [ in reply to There it goes... that history lesson I'm telling you.... ]

Easy targets!

That's funny right there

Dec 7, 2013, 11:02 PM

Wake Forest has a more storied history than Scar

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: That's funny right there

Dec 7, 2013, 11:03 PM

Rutgers...?

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic