»
Topic: Concerning Georgia, imagine something that can’t possibly happen
Replies: 4   Last Post: Nov 10, 2019 10:04 AM by: AFDAWG
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

Concerning Georgia, imagine something that can’t possibly happen

Posted: Nov 10, 2019 9:50 AM

Concerning Georgia, imagine something that can’t possibly happen. Imagine that they win the remainder of their regular season games. Imagine they beat LSU in the SEC championship game. And imagine they win two games in the college football playoffs and they are crowned the national champions. I understand this can’t possibly happen. Their own history won’t allow it. The football gods will not allow it. And even if Kirby smart doesn’t do something stupid, a busload of their best players will crash a marijuana loaded bus through the wall of a police station the week before the championship. I get it. This can’t possibly happen.

But the sheer number of bumper stickers “USC 20 - National champions 17” sold to a fan base whose 4-8 non bowl eligible team that just lost to Appalachian State would be priceless. You would see those everywhere in Columbia.

Re: Concerning Georgia, imagine something that can’t possibly happen

Posted: Nov 10, 2019 9:57 AM

You're not the guy that writes all of those SAW movies are you? This ###### sounds like one of those.

Hopefully, they would not replace the road signs entering SC stating CLEMSON won the NC with signs indicating the coots beat the NC at their house.

You're making me nervous.

Posted: Nov 10, 2019 9:58 AM

^^s - c - r - i - p - t??? Really?

### are you talking about. Did you get hold of some

Posted: Nov 10, 2019 9:57 AM

of George Rogers' coke?

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Posted: Nov 10, 2019 10:04 AM

If it played out that way, SC would hang a banner in Williams Brice and issue rings to the players.

Replies: 4  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
549 people have read this post