Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Complete the phrase: (Keep it clean)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 47
| visibility 1

Complete the phrase: (Keep it clean)

Jun 5, 2014, 1:43 PM

"When I meet someone for the first time and find out they are a coot, I ..."

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Complete the phrase: (Keep it clean)

Jun 5, 2014, 1:44 PM

Pray for them.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

pity the fool

Shake my head, then tell them I'm sorry....***

Slash their throat and burn their house down.***

Jun 5, 2014, 1:46 PM

^^^^knows exactly

Jun 5, 2014, 1:49 PM

how to handle coots, almost like he's been there before......hmmmmm

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

^^^THIS. RAT. CHEER.***

Jun 5, 2014, 2:58 PM [ in reply to Slash their throat and burn their house down.*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Jun 5, 2014, 1:47 PM

Back away slowly at first, with a look on my face like they have a highly contagious potentially fatal disease, then it turns into a full on sprint!

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

...deduct 25 points off my estimate of their IQ***

Jun 5, 2014, 1:47 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

tell them to fill er up***

Jun 5, 2014, 1:49 PM

This ain't 1958. Gas stations are self-serve.***

Jun 5, 2014, 1:50 PM

Not where the majority of coots reside***

Jun 5, 2014, 2:53 PM

Re: This ain't 1958. Gas stations are self-serve.***

Jun 5, 2014, 4:38 PM [ in reply to This ain't 1958. Gas stations are self-serve.*** ]

Not in New Jersey. No self service up in those parts. High coot concentration.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

...."repeat my order."***

Jun 5, 2014, 1:53 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Speak slowly and don't use any big words***

Jun 5, 2014, 1:54 PM

Jun 5, 2014, 2:41 PM

tell them to put 20 on pump 5

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Ask them to supersize it for me***

Jun 5, 2014, 2:48 PM

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

^^^ Double entendre***

Jun 5, 2014, 2:50 PM

That's the best way, so some of your audience finds it

Jun 5, 2014, 2:53 PM

funny for one reason, others find it amusing for another, so you're covering a wider range of people

Jun 5, 2014, 2:56 PM

say "Oh your name is GWP? How nice."

Is that what it says on the birth certificate?***

Jun 5, 2014, 2:58 PM

Re: Is that what it says on the birth certificate?***

Jun 5, 2014, 3:01 PM

Yes, I heard when he was born his parents' first words were "Gracious, Where's the P****?".....and GWP it was....

This...actually makes the most cents of anything I've read

Jun 5, 2014, 3:34 PM

in the past two weeks

Wouldn't that be GWTP?

Jun 5, 2014, 3:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Is that what it says on the birth certificate?*** ]

moran

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Do you live in USOA?

Jun 5, 2014, 3:52 PM

It's ok, cuatfl. gwpcoot is a little slow sometimes...

Jun 5, 2014, 4:30 PM

well actually, all the time

RA'd for personal attack***

Jun 5, 2014, 3:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Complete the phrase: (Keep it clean) ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

immediately ask them

Jun 5, 2014, 3:21 PM

what their pulse is on tnet?

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

15% lower than mine

Jun 5, 2014, 3:43 PM

;)

Did you just inadvertently call yourself a coot?***

Jun 5, 2014, 3:45 PM

I believe he did

Jun 5, 2014, 3:52 PM

But I'm not surprised, we've known it for a while now

Your inference of my untimely implication is

Jun 5, 2014, 3:56 PM [ in reply to Did you just inadvertently call yourself a coot?*** ]

incongruent with my inadvertent insinuation.

But, I can see where your inadequate induction lead you to conclude that.

Let's just say that would be my intelligent reply to a cootish inquisition of my inherited TigerPulse.

GO BACK TO FGF COOT!***

Jun 5, 2014, 4:02 PM

Uh, huh .... someone didn't like the

Jun 5, 2014, 4:06 PM

"clunky high heels" comment I made earlier.

Re: Your inference of my untimely implication is

Jun 5, 2014, 4:12 PM [ in reply to Your inference of my untimely implication is ]

i aint be so smart as dat, but i reckon yo riginal kweshon was bout whatd i axe another coot, not ewe, rite?

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

Sorry ... I don't speak cootinese.***

Jun 5, 2014, 4:14 PM

Too little too late coot!***

Jun 5, 2014, 4:16 PM

Are ewe mad that

Jun 5, 2014, 4:28 PM [ in reply to Your inference of my untimely implication is ]

I understand every single word of your post?

phoiled again, 89

Jun 5, 2014, 3:53 PM

say... "Bless Your Heart"

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just say -- Why ?

Jun 5, 2014, 3:57 PM

that's it. Why ?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 5, 2014, 4:09 PM

#####.

What? You said keep it clean

Re: Count Teeth***

Jun 5, 2014, 4:33 PM

(Works for Mountaineers and Razorbacks, too.)***

Jun 6, 2014, 6:49 AM

Jun 5, 2014, 6:19 PM

smug smile and an oh well look.

well bless your heart***

Jun 5, 2014, 6:29 PM

I usually suggest they visit the nearest church quickly...

Jun 5, 2014, 6:37 PM

That's because the Almighty in His infinite wisdom initially deemed that all mankind would attend Clemson.

The bad seed were then tossed out...and given vouchers to the University of South Carolina. lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make sure my wallet's still in my pants pocket.***

Jun 5, 2014, 7:32 PM

...pay them for the pizza.***

Jun 5, 2014, 8:37 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 47
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic