Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coach K speaks of an inconvenient truth
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 620

Coach K speaks of an inconvenient truth

Jan 11, 2014, 9:10 PM

He said it in the presser and sadly it's true, we don't fill out for the smaller ACC games, and for a team like ours, having a packed house is key. I hope a lot of people in the area take note and try to sell out the rest of the games, bc for a defensive team like ours, having the crowd energy will help keep them pushing hard on D late in games, and in the end it might make the difference between us making and not making the big dance.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coach K speaks of an inconvenient truth

Jan 11, 2014, 9:15 PM

truth.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A win like today creates buzz

Jan 11, 2014, 9:16 PM

which will help attendance.I think if they keep doing promotions like the free hot dogs and drinks for the first 1k students vs FSU, it'll help keep the student section full.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coach K speaks of an inconvenient truth

Jan 11, 2014, 9:31 PM

For a young team like this year, having a packed house means more to them than a veteran team. In the first half it was loud a few times but when Rod Hall picked up the pace and scored the first 6 points the team came to life as the fans came to life. I could tell that the guys really started to feel the game come back to them and picked up the defensive pressure. I have been in the "John" many times and the crowd as a factor today.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 620
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic