Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clinton Foundation got a lot of bad press because of foreign
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 402

Clinton Foundation got a lot of bad press because of foreign

Jun 10, 2019, 12:39 PM

investments, justifiably so. It is a very bad look when a 'public servant' has an organisation that is receiving money from foreign governments. Although the Foundation is a charity, it still raised legitimate questions of influence.

It is an equally bad look when Jared Kushner does it. Since 2017 Cadre Real Estate Investments, of which he retains an estimated $50 Million stake, has quadrupled in size. It has received approx $90 Million from foreign investors.

"Investment has flowed from overseas to the company, Cadre, while Kushner works as an international envoy for the US, according to corporate filings and interviews. The money came through a vehicle run by Goldman Sachs in the Cayman Islands, a tax haven that guarantees corporate secrecy."

https://www.gq.com/story/kushner-company-flooded-with-money

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jun/10/jared-kushner-real-estate-cadre-goldman-sachs?CMP=share_btn_tw

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clinton got bad press...

Jun 10, 2019, 1:15 PM

from using an unsecured server and providing a way for China and Russia to access tens of thousands of highly sensitive intelligence documents. To make matters worse she bleached the hard drive clean, crushed electronics and kept our intelligence community from figuring out exactly what China and Russia knew about their methods and personnel.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clinton got bad press...

Jun 10, 2019, 3:01 PM

from using an unsecured server and providing a way for China and Russia to access tens of thousands of highly sensitive intelligence documents. To make matters worse she bleached the hard drive clean, crushed electronics and kept our intelligence community from figuring out exactly what China and Russia knew about their methods and personnel.

Do you have any evidence to back up the 'tens of thousands of highly sensitive intelligence documents'?

She may have bleached her hardrive but not before the emails were forwarded to Anthony Wiener's laptop.

I'm talking about real evidence, not 'I think', 'it's obvious', or "I heard it on Hannity'. :)

And while your digging, I missed your thoughts on Kushner? You know, the point of my post?

You explained the difference right in your post.

Jun 10, 2019, 4:39 PM

Clinton got donations, Kushner had ivestors. Investors have hopes of a ROI by legal means through good business decisions. The other was had no intent on legal ROIs, it was about influencing federal decisions.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Clinton Foundation is a money laundering front.

Jun 10, 2019, 7:01 PM

Gives 5% to actual charity, but requires 50 FULL TIME PEOPLE TO RUN IT.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Clinton Foundation is a money laundering front.

Jun 10, 2019, 8:05 PM

MemphisCat said:

Gives 5% to actual charity, but requires 50 FULL TIME PEOPLE TO RUN IT.

86% of the money it raises goes toward the programs and services it delivers.

You listen to far right media far too much dude. Everything isn't a conspiracy.

https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=16680

Replies: 5
| visibility 402
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic