Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemsonstud05
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Clemsonstud05

Jan 8, 2017, 12:13 PM
IMG_0169.PNG(254.5 K)

You've been whining all week about finding tickets and how high the ticket prices are. You finally found some and now trying to sell them for 2k/ea?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

got em.***

Jan 8, 2017, 12:20 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

BOOM!!***

Jan 8, 2017, 12:21 PM

Re: Clemsonstud05

Jan 8, 2017, 12:24 PM

He has told everybody that the prices will drop also.
Now people that don't have Tickets are going to pay way more than buying early in the week.

Jan 8, 2017, 12:25 PM

The tickets in my sec are 1k more than what I paid for them Monday.

Re: Same here

Jan 8, 2017, 12:29 PM

I bought my tickets last Wed. and now tickets in the same section are going for over 2k, it's ridiculous! They might go back down closer to kickoff, but I'm glad I bought them when I did.

Jan 8, 2017, 12:30 PM

Me too I paid 850 now they are almost 1900

Jan 8, 2017, 3:38 PM

ouch!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yup. Just bought some at a very high price in the Bama section.

Jan 8, 2017, 12:33 PM

I want into the Clemson section, but I have lower level tickets in the Bama section. I was trying to trade to cheaper upper level in the Clemson section, but figured I'd just sell outright and buy the upper level tickets off StubHub for the same price.

And btw, I wasn't whining...I'm a realist and if I have to play the game, I will. Either way, I dropped well over $3k to get into the stadium, which is utterly ridiculous.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yup. Just bought some at a very high price in the Bama section.

Jan 8, 2017, 1:52 PM

Others' opinions of what you do with your money & the business decisions you make are absolutely meaningless. Rock on bro & I hope what you see in person is a Tigers victory. I envy you & others that have the financial means to go. Pull our boys through!!

Thanks man! I'm not too worried about these internet bullies

Jan 8, 2017, 1:56 PM

Been saving up for a while for an opportunity like this (even if it still is outrageously priced). Wish the good ones like you could enjoy it with me!

Go Tigers!

Jan 8, 2017, 1:39 PM

Let me see if I understand. You've been one of the ones leading the charge this week telling people tickets were coming down. Guaranteed. And you were WRONG, so very WRONG.

People who may have purchased when tickets were $700-800 might have listened to your poor advice, and now are priced out.

But on top of that you have tickets listed for sale at $2K each?! Wow man. What a chump.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who said I guaranteed anything? I even said take with a grade of slaw.

Jan 8, 2017, 1:50 PM

I constantly said tickets will come down before gametime (which 99% happens). I said the supply was the really important number. The supply held constant for awhile after the Thursday onslaught of tickets. Then they dropped like a rock (manipulation of the brokers). By this morning I made a decision to purchase any tickets I could get my hands on because the supply was dropping bad. The tickets SHOULD still drop eventually, but it's at such a high price point now, I can't see it dropping that much. Didn't want to risk it.

It's the lousy brokers that you should direct your anger to, not me. I'm just the one who spent his life savings on tickets and hope I don't regret it. You can call me a chump for that, but don't you dare sit behind your computer and call me a chump because you assume I'm a bad person. That makes you a chump, sir.

Re: Who said I guaranteed anything? I even said take with a grade of slaw.

Jan 8, 2017, 1:56 PM

Keep justifying, not working. I'm not angry at ticket prices, I bought mine long ago.

If you just bought the tickets, and are trying to resale at a higher price, you're the same as the brokers you're mad at. You understand that right?

Message was edited by: CtLiEgMeSrOsN®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2017, 1:58 PM

Keep being a ####. It's working.

Jan 8, 2017, 3:35 PM

please refrain from using any obscenities on this board.
Thank you.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now you now why he was trying to find them. To make $******

Jan 8, 2017, 3:40 PM

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic