Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
IMO, the SEC East Runs Through
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,577

IMO, the SEC East Runs Through

Aug 26, 2014, 3:57 PM

Florida.

They are very talented, healthy for the first time in years (so I read), have a new OC who is competent, and are revenge minded. The game of the year in the SECE will be the UGA/SCAR Winner vs Florida.

SCAR beat the snot out of UGA 2 years ago but was a no-show for that ol November trip down to the Swamp.

UGA is notorious for winning the Cocktail Party and melting down vs an underdog just in time for Halloween.

Thoughts?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

UF has to play Bama, LSU, UGA and then SCAR

Aug 26, 2014, 3:59 PM

they will be ready when SCAR comes down there

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Have to agree

Aug 26, 2014, 4:30 PM

But fla has to play bama and lsu from the west. Bad draw for them. They were hit worse than even uga with injuries last year and are due for some good luck this year. Great great defense for them and Driscoll is a weapon.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Have to agree

Aug 26, 2014, 4:37 PM

Scar and Uga " have Clemsoned" all over themselves the last 3 years. Neither one of them wants to admit it , but they both submitted paperwork to Mike Slive asking that their be 2 SEC Champions crowned each year. One from the SEC West and one from the weak sauced , badly overmatched and outcoached eastern division.
Participation Trophies anyone ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Have to agree

Aug 26, 2014, 4:41 PM

To the OP , I agree somewhat . If this ex-Duke OCo can get their guys some points this year that defense is going to cause teams to fold. They are without a doubt the best defensive unit in the eastern sector of SEC land , so they just need to not lose to Georgia Directional schools at home , quit blocking each other out of their own plays and score the #### football ince or twice a game.
I hope they beat the Coots and the Dawgs and UT sneakd in the backdoor to play the University of AlaBurnLSU !
WarDamnTidalEagleTigers!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: IMO, the SEC East Runs Through

Aug 26, 2014, 5:06 PM

What's sad for the SEC East winner is that TWO of the possible winners will have lost to CLEMSON. Florida gets a bye this year.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Daily Post

Aug 26, 2014, 5:28 PM

To THIS GUY ?

+1

DB23

Clemson wont be UGA or USCe***

Aug 26, 2014, 5:44 PM [ in reply to Re: IMO, the SEC East Runs Through ]

Re: Clemson wont be UGA or USCe***

Aug 26, 2014, 6:15 PM

^^^^I can only hope that CLEMSON will never, ever "BE" USCe or UGA. It's the little things in life that one appreciates.

As for BEATING them - well, that's only because we haven't played them yet.

Re: Clemson wont be UGA or USCe***

Aug 26, 2014, 6:16 PM [ in reply to Clemson wont be UGA or USCe*** ]

Wouldn't wanna be, either!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,577
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic