»
Topic: Price eager to prove he has mettle to protect Boyd's blindside
Replies: 7   Last Post: Mar 15, 2011 5:47 PM by: tigered1®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

Price eager to prove he has mettle to protect Boyd's blindside

Posted: Mar 14, 2011 11:04 PM

Price eager to prove he has mettle to protect Boyd's blindside

The Clemson offensive line returns four starters from a season ago, but the one spot that needs to be replaced is that all-important left tackle spot, which had been manned by Chris Hairston. Full Story »

2019 admin level member

Clemson vs uab tommorrow at 9 pm

Posted: Mar 14, 2011 11:10 PM

Clemson is in the NCAA TOurnament in basketball. The game will be televised by tru t.v.

Really?

Posted: Mar 14, 2011 11:54 PM

This is very important who is protecting our QB's blindside. I kive reading these articles. That was a classless comment im and I know you were playing around, but that wasn't cool. Anyway, hope the kid is a stud. We need it. If Taj is a rick of turnovers, he's obviously going to need some serious protection. I hope Price shocks peopleand dominates. He soumds like he is our best option at this point. Should be interesting.

Re: Really?

Posted: Mar 15, 2011 5:45 PM

You might want to proofread things before you post them. I know your thoughts are there but you can't tell what they are because of all of the errors in the post.

military_donation.jpg

You know, if you were smart enough....

Posted: Mar 15, 2011 11:51 AM

you might just realize how this site works. This Article was posted in the FOOTBALL forum....but if You choose to look at Tiger Board(s), it shows all posts posted in all the main forums. I know it sounds silly for you to actually know what you are doing, but it does help.

If you want to read about just basketball, go to the basketball forum. And who are you to tell the owners of this site what to post where????

Ha! I played against Price in high school.

Posted: Mar 15, 2011 12:21 AM

Pee Dee came so close to beating Dillon Christian my last senior and junior seasons. We had them beat with about two minutes left and they were at our 30 with 4 and 15 or something. The QB blindly throws the ball towards the end zone and Price splits triple coverage and... TD. We lose. I still hate DCS, but Price is alright.

Re: Price eager to prove he has mettle to protect Boyd's blindside

[1]
Posted: Mar 15, 2011 8:07 AM

Great attitude & i'm sure he will do a fine job protecting Tajh's blindside,but the team first concept is what impresses me the most.This is the type players we need.

Re: Price eager to prove he has mettle to protect Boyd's blindside

Posted: Mar 15, 2011 5:47 PM

You said it so much better than I did. It's good to read positive things from unselfish players.

military_donation.jpg

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: (2) Section UN on 35 yard line...$2500 for the pair. Email if interested. Go Tigers!!

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2803 people have read this post