Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson vs Texas A&M - Bus Trip from Houston
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Clemson vs Texas A&M - Bus Trip from Houston

Jul 5, 2018, 1:33 AM

From the Houston Clemson Club (houstonclemsonclub@gmail.com):

Hi Tigers,

I hope you are enjoying your 4th of July week. The start of football season will be here before we know it!

Our bus trip from Houston to College Station is set and booking is open. Please note that although the exact pick up location has yet to be determined, we will be leaving from Houston at 11 am on Saturday, September 8th. The bus will depart College Station 45 minutes after the game ends.

Please visit the link below for more information and to reserve your spot! Feel free to share with friends.

https://clemsonhouston.eventbrite.com

If you have any questions or concerns, please email us. I hope you have a wonderful and safe 4th of July.

Thank you & Go Tigers,

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Clemson vs Texas A&M - Bus Trip from Houston

Jul 5, 2018, 10:37 AM

The AC is out in my house and its hot as I wait for the service call. Reminds me of Bowden"s no AC team bus the last time we played A&M. I'm sure the Clemson Club will avoid that situation.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson vs Texas A&M - Bus Trip from Houston

Jul 5, 2018, 10:41 AM

I’m in! I just moved to Houston and wanna join the Clemson Houston Club. Message me with details. I have my dad flying out from Clemson to go to the game!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic