Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson trick play I did not remember.... NICE!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Clemson trick play I did not remember.... NICE!

Jul 10, 2017, 5:56 PM

go to 7:20 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj8G9dGuNkU

Message was edited by: Sportsfan®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Chad Morris is the man.***

Jul 10, 2017, 6:05 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Clemson trick play I did not remember.... NICE!

Jul 10, 2017, 6:11 PM

The best trick play that I saw --did not happen. In Bowden bowl one Tommy pulled a "punt rooski" on Dad that Rambert took I think 71 yds. for a TD. The stadium did not get quiet for a couple on minutes until they saw the Refs marking off the penalty for illegal formation or something. IMO, that cost us the game---did not seem to get over it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That was actually Bowden Bowl III--2001

Jul 10, 2017, 7:56 PM

It was illegal formation--not enough men on the LOS because the special teams TE forgot to get on the field. We scored on that play at a disadvantage: 10 men vs. 11! But it was still illegal by the letter of the law.

Now they've changed the rule. It's not that you have to have seven on the line, but that you can't have more than four in the backfield. By today's rules, I think that play would stand.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: That was actually Bowden Bowl III--2001

Jul 10, 2017, 8:22 PM

I was a junior in the stands that game. Always hated that rule...heck, if you can score with only 10 guys on the field, that sh** should count. It was the way the refs kind of quietly, & suddenly, marked it off, with no announcement about what the flag was for, that ticked everyone off.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic