Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Chick-fil-A kickoff game tickets now sold out (LINK)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Chick-fil-A kickoff game tickets now sold out (LINK)

Aug 27, 2012, 1:06 AM

I saw a few posts yesterday suggesting 3,000 tickets were still left. DID THEY NOT SEE that the ticket department last week announced only about 300 remained. NOW the website for the CLEMSON TICKET OFFICE is showing the game to be sold out. Of course there are plenty of websites like STUBHUB with available tickets.

LINK
http://ev12.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetGroupList?groupCode=F&linkID=clemson&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=&format=grpMenu

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not sold out, tickets still available at ticketmaster.com in

Aug 27, 2012, 1:10 AM

the Clemson section. I'm wondering with a week to go if Clemson had to return some and put them on sale to the general public?

Sold out on ticketmaster.com***

Aug 27, 2012, 8:40 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson sales out all their tickets. Yes as stated you can..

Aug 27, 2012, 1:26 AM

Clemson ticket office sales out all their tickets. Yes as stated you can still get tickets at websites such as stubhub. Ticketmaster would be another one----as stated there are many websites that buy and sell tickets. Most people know this.

LINK TO SHOW YOU that the Clemson ticket office is
SOLD OUT

http://ev12.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetGroupList?groupCode=F&linkID=clemson&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=&format=grpMenu

Ticketmaster is not a secondary ticket market like Stubhub.

Aug 27, 2012, 1:32 AM

It's a primary ticket market that only sells unsold tickets at face value on their main page. Therefore the game is not sold out. All the Clemson site is saying is that they are out of their allotment. Like I said, they might have had to return any unsold tickets with a week left until the game in order to sell them to the general public. That is not uncommon and the tickets on Ticketmaster are in the Clemson section.

Re: Yep Clemson ticket office showing they "SOLD OUT"

Aug 27, 2012, 1:37 AM [ in reply to Clemson sales out all their tickets. Yes as stated you can.. ]

Ticket office website is saying they sold all their tickets. Check out the website.

It's pretty simple how to figure out if a game is sold out

Aug 27, 2012, 1:47 AM

or not. There were 3 avenues to get brand new, unused tickets, for the price set by the organizers. Those 3 were through Clemson, through Auburn, or through ticketmaster.

Ticketmaster is not like stubhub. They're not selling already purchased tickets for a price set by the seller. They are tickets that have never been sold.

Clemson is saying they don't have any more tickets. Auburn is saying they don't have any more tickets. Ticketmaster is still showing tickets. Guess what that means? The game isn't sold out!

This isn't rocket science people!

Bud---all I said was CU ticket office is sold out. I don't

Aug 27, 2012, 2:35 AM

a rats behind about ticket master or anything else. What is your deal? Everybody understands you can still get tickets. ALL I SAID was the CU ticket office website says they sold out their allotment. GOOD GRIEF

Umm, then why are even replying if you're not trying to

Aug 27, 2012, 2:52 AM

say anything to me? Are you simply responding to the OP to agree with him and tell him to check out the same website he put a link to?

Or were chiming in agreement with him b/c I rebutted his post about the game being sold out? I never even said the Clemson site had tickets. I simply said the game wasn't sold out, which was the subject of this thread.

So which is it? What is your deal? And why do you assume I'm upset about this? Talk about GOOD GRIEF!

with the UA

Aug 27, 2012, 6:37 AM

for Alumni base in atlanta prepare for the done to look like an Auvurn home game. Itll be about 70/30 AU in the dome

Doubt that...maybe 55/45***

Aug 27, 2012, 8:50 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Chick-fil-A kickoff game tickets ^^^above^^^^^

Aug 27, 2012, 7:42 AM

bickering over tickets and whether there are any left. YOu people need football and you need it now. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic