Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson rolls, and it's simple:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Clemson rolls, and it's simple:

Jan 7, 2016, 6:53 PM

Bama's little corners can't cover. That alone creates all the problem we need to knock down that house of cards.

Tell me how they stop our passing game with Peak/Thompson on one side and Scott on the other, with Ray Ray and Renfrow on slants, with Leggett across the middle. It ain't happening.

We will slow big Henry down enough to establish a working margin, and Gallman will finish off their defense after Watson gashes them with runs and pinpoint passing.

Final score: Clemson 31, Bama 13

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WL

I'll bet my paycheck to yours that

Jan 7, 2016, 6:57 PM

It's much closer...Bama will try to get up and them control possession the whole game..with 5-8 minute drives..nothing would be more demoralizing than an 8 minute td drive.

We need to get up and let them start forcing the issue and get away from running game..I'll take our secondary over their wr's all day

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'll bet my paycheck to yours that

Jan 7, 2016, 7:36 PM

I think a one play TD drive would be a lot more demoralizing-better to make them earn it!

Re: Clemson rolls, and it's simple:

Jan 7, 2016, 6:57 PM

Well sounds nice, but Clemson doesn't really run slants for some reason.

I do agree that's a matchup Clemson has to win the wrs have to hold on to the dang ball, they've had some inexcusable drops this year and sometimes don't fight for the 50/50 balls the way they should. I'm pretty sure 5-6 of Watsons 11 ints were 50/50 balls where the wr just didn't go for it as hard as he should.

Also wrs blocking on the edge and screens has to be physical just like they have been most of the year(like Peake)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

it will be nice to see the pinpoint passing again. and no drops.

Jan 7, 2016, 7:01 PM

if Deshaun is dialed in, we'll win.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 7, 2016, 7:02 PM

Dude! You're delusional. You might win, but I assure you it won't be by 18 points, and it won't be simple.

Jan 7, 2016, 7:04 PM

Obvious troll attempt.

or troll bait, more accurately. ^^ and he caught one.***

Jan 7, 2016, 7:06 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 7, 2016, 7:07 PM

I wanna see the bet you placed

Jan 7, 2016, 8:16 PM

I'm not a betting man. But I did call the score last week on the money - 37-17. Of course, it was only for my family as we drove down the Fla turnpike. Lucky I guess, but it went pretty much as I expected.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WL

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic