»
Topic: Clemson ranked in top 3 for both men's and women's soccer.
Replies: 12   Last Post: Sep 24, 2020 8:48 PM by: T_I_P
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 12  

Clemson ranked in top 3 for both men's and women's soccer.

emoji_events [11]
Posted: Sep 23, 2020 3:18 PM

Let us not forget the excellent soccer programs we have at Clemson. I know this season will be a different one with fewer games, but both the men's and women's teams have great opportunities to make deep postseason runs.

Go Tigers!

2020 white level member

Brad Brownell: all-time winningest coach in Clemson men's basketball history, and only coach to beat North Carolina in Chapel Hill.

WRONG BOARD MORAN!!!***

emoji_events [11]
Posted: Sep 23, 2020 3:22 PM

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Actually

[2]
Posted: Sep 23, 2020 3:26 PM

Most of the world refers to soccer as football.

So posting this on the Clemson football board is quite appropriate.

2020 white level member

Brad Brownell: all-time winningest coach in Clemson men's basketball history, and only coach to beat North Carolina in Chapel Hill.

Re: Actually

emoji_events [5]
Posted: Sep 23, 2020 3:28 PM

That is spelt "futbol". That is why we have 3 football natties and two futbol natties.

Yeah, if you're a foreigner

[2]
Posted: Sep 23, 2020 3:46 PM

or communist.

I don’t know why people always call soccer “communist”

[1]
Posted: Sep 24, 2020 8:48 PM

It is Historically not that popular in communist Countries. Such as USSR, China, Cuba etc. It’s big in Western Europe, South America and Africa.

And the way that the clubs work in Europe it’s the most capitalist system in sports. No salary caps. The biggest clubs ruthlessly crush their competition year after year and easily out spend the minnows.

Our sports in the USA are actually more “communist”. With salary caps and the worst teams getting top draft picks.

You should ask for a crap sandwich at your local deli...

[3]
Posted: Sep 23, 2020 4:04 PM

Close your eyes for the first bite, it will probably be a fish sandwich, just like in Romania.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

No it's not - it is on the wrong board . . . .

[4]
Posted: Sep 23, 2020 4:23 PM

M O R A N ! !

Message was edited by: someone who cares: to add M O R A N ! !

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: WRONG BOARD MORAN!!!***

Posted: Sep 24, 2020 8:33 PM

Just put you within a hundred. Let's get this over with.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Clemson men's and women's soccer has been the cream

[2]
Posted: Sep 23, 2020 3:39 PM

on top for a while now. The ladies win over UVa. was THE BEST! UVa. only allowed 2 goals last year in conference play so our girls scored 3. Sweet Win!
Can't wait to see the men.
Go Tigers!

Re: Clemson ranked in top 3 for both men's and women's soccer.

[2]
Posted: Sep 23, 2020 3:47 PM

The new soccer facility opens this fall adjacent to the also pretty new soccer practice fields. Looks very nice and will help keep our women’s and men’s programs very competitive in the ACC and nationally.

Plus we have the best college soccer venue in the country - Historic Riggs Field.

https://clemsontigers.com/soccer-operations-complex-construction/

But isn’t it somewhat hollow?

Posted: Sep 23, 2020 5:29 PM

With the NCAA eliminating fall championships it certainly diminishes the relevance of the rankings.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

Ahh that’s right. I forgot that there won’t be any fall sport championships.***

[1]
Posted: Sep 23, 2020 8:50 PM

2020 white level member

Replies: 12  
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
675 people have read this post