Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson events this weekend in Orlando
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Clemson events this weekend in Orlando

Nov 30, 2016, 10:36 AM

Need some help Tnet folks:

Headed to Orlando for the game this weekend (Go Tigers!). Does anyone know of any specific Clemson and/or IPTAY events either Friday evening or Saturday afternoon? I know in Phoenix last year they had a big fan-fest type of thing setup downtown. Any events like that? TIA!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only thing I know is ACC Fan Fest is usually a staple and

Nov 30, 2016, 10:39 AM

close to the stadium.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

From an email I received from the Clemson Alumni Association

Nov 30, 2016, 10:47 AM

The Clemson Alumni Association, IPTAY, Clemson Athletics and the Florida Clemson Clubs want to welcome you to join us for a variety of events at the ACC Championship Game weekend in Orlando, FL.

Friday, December 2nd:

Welcome Event
Join the Florida Clemson Clubs, the Clemson Alumni Association and IPTAY at the official PreGame gathering the night before the big game at Ferg's Depot on Church Street. Live bands and give-away items will be available at this family-friendly environment in the heart of Orlando. No cover charge. Click here for address and details.
This location holds 500 guests however overflow guests from this event can enjoy the various other establishments along the Church Street District.

Saturday, December 3rd:

Clean the World Service Event
9:00 am - 12:00 pm - The Clemson Family is invited to give back to the Orlando community, as well as children and families worldwide by volunteering at our local service event – ‘Clean the World’ – a social enterprise with the mission of saving millions of lives around the world. ‘Clean the World’ leads a Global Hygiene Revolution to distribute recycled soap and hygiene products from more than 4,000+ hotel and resort partners to children and families in countries. To participate, email ssummer@clemson.edu.

Clemson Family Tailgate
5:00 - 7:00 pm - The Clemson Family Tailgate includes a buffet meal and complimentary soft drinks and water. For those 21 and over with photo ID, complimentary red wine, white wine and beer will be served. Tickets are $30 for adults and $15 for children 12 and under. To purchase your tickets, please click HERE.

The tailgate will be conveniently located in the ACC Fan Fest at Tinker Field beside Camping World Stadium at the corner of Tampa Avenue and Church Street. Fan Fest is free for anyone who has a ticket to the football game. Please note that Camping World Stadium has a clear bag policy that will also be in enforced for the Clemson Family Tailgate.

For further details visit the official Clemson ACC Championship Events page.

We look forward to seeing you in Orlando! Go Tigers!

Re: From an email I received from the Clemson Alumni Association

Nov 30, 2016, 11:14 AM

Awesome. Thanks!

Re: Clemson events this weekend in Orlando

Nov 30, 2016, 10:47 AM

Here is a link to ACC Fan Fest Info:

http://www.theacc.com/page/ACC-Football-Championship-FanFest

Re: Clemson events this weekend in Orlando

Nov 30, 2016, 11:07 AM

I'll be drinking in the parking lot from noon to about 7:15.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic