Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson VS Scar : A Clash of Cultures
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,077

Clemson VS Scar : A Clash of Cultures

Nov 26, 2012, 1:09 PM

It's been said many ways already. All the mistakes have been described. All of the woulda-shoulda-coulda explained, etc. The big difference between the two teams to me was a culture of physical toughness that Scar brings with them. We blow up scoreboards, USuC blows up people.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson VS Scar : A Clash of Cultures

Nov 26, 2012, 1:19 PM

We only blow up scoreboards against cup cakes and ACC teams(also more cupcakes).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2012, 1:19 PM

we lost by 10 points not 50, step down from the edge please.

If you want to talk about culture, then I would say that USC has made a choice to do what ever it takes to win, and Clemson has made a choice to do what is right and hopefully win. Thats what I see at least.

Nov 26, 2012, 1:29 PM

How do you know that what are our players are doing that makes them of not good enough for Clemson? Clowney what incident has he had? Conner, Bruce, Ace, Rory, Wilson, Devonte, TJ, Shell, Sweinger, what have they done thats bad? CU and thier fans really think too highly of themselves. Y'all aint all that and you haven't been for 30 years

Nov 26, 2012, 1:40 PM

First off, nobody said that. What I personally said was that SC has made the choice to do whatever it takes to win. And your fan base is fine with it. Remember your on probation for the second time in 10 years.

Also why are you on our board today?

Thanks for showing me that no matter how many games you win, Clemson is always on your mind!! Go Tigers!!!

Nov 26, 2012, 2:25 PM

> First off, nobody said that. What I personally said
> was that SC has made the choice to do whatever it
> takes to win. And your fan base is fine with it.
> Remember your on probation for the second time in 10
> years.
>
> Also why are you on our board today?
>
> Thanks for showing me that no matter how many games
> you win, Clemson is always on your mind!! Go Tigers!!!

One reason we're on your Board is what we learned from the 'former' Clemson fans of the 80's: keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. So, we come over here to check you out.

Now, to address your statement on SC making the 'choice to do whatever it takes to win'. Yep, you got that right. It's what we're gonna do and continue to do until somebody stops us. We've got a Prez and a BOT that is very aware of the power 'The Mob" (USC fans and alumni united). They will not let us down or, quite frankly, they will rue the day they were born. So, give us our Hall of Fame coach, facilities in the millions of dollars, and academic exceptions for 'underprivileged young artistic athletes'.

As for probation. We get the letters, answer the charges and keep on working to improve athletics at SC and we forget about it. Ask any random sampling of USC fans if we are now or have been on probation in the past 10 years; 90% will answer "NO!" People tend to forget.

Yes, Clemson is ALWAYS on our minds. This obsession will NEVER end.

See ya'll in ColaTown next year!

That's what LSU and Florida said***

Nov 26, 2012, 1:33 PM

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,077
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic