Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Check this thread out on FGF..........
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

Check this thread out on FGF..........

Jun 20, 2015, 9:41 PM

http://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/i-do-not-believe-im-sunshine-pumping.35754/

The OP says he is not a sunshine pumper and then proceeds to pump away!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Check this thread out on FGF..........

Jun 20, 2015, 9:59 PM

They are a rudderless and anchor-less ship in a vast deep dark ocean. They are lost at sea, and they don't know which way to turn. This will play out in a few months, and it will be icing on a familiar old cake.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 21, 2015, 4:16 PM

I think spurrier is about be replaces by Robert redford.....aye aye captain

Jun 22, 2015, 8:17 AM

Yep! He won't take much criticism from their fans. When the losing starts to become more of a habit, his welcome will have left the building, and he's Florida bound.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Typical USuCk fans...***

Jun 20, 2015, 9:59 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 20, 2015, 10:02 PM

A quote in the 4th post (I think it is) it says something like "9 wins would be awesome as it has been done only a few times in 100+ years..."

hahahahahahahaha! They blow.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 20, 2015, 10:25 PM

he called the new DC "HOLE" !! it is Hoke. can we safely call their 2015 Defense "The Whammy-Hole" defense

Has Hoke been a DC in the last 10 years?***

Jun 20, 2015, 10:31 PM

Pretty sure that's the same guy who was making my burger

Jun 20, 2015, 10:29 PM

at 5-Guys this afternoon.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Jun 20, 2015, 10:35 PM

Who cares

I don't think they will be as bad as some of our fans are saying

Jun 20, 2015, 10:49 PM

I think they have a good chance to at least make it to a bowl game, just giving my realistic prediction. Ive seen alot of people saying that they will be lucky to win 3 games, which i can understand that argument but imo, i think they have enough talent left to win more than 3 games. They have had a couple of good recruiting classes and they do have a few good players returning. I think they will eventually return to the team they were in the early 2000s but just not yet. One thing i do know, we will beat them this year and its not going to be close. Im not saying it will be another 63-17 but we're going to beat them by at least 3TDs.

If they lose in Charlotte, they will go 5-7.***

Jun 20, 2015, 10:52 PM

Re: If they lose in Charlotte, they will go 5-7.***

Jun 20, 2015, 11:01 PM

I don't think they will have much of an offense. Their defense will be somewhat better but that is not saying a whole lot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 20, 2015, 11:31 PM

I know I've done it before too, where we have lost a senior player and the next year a younger guy takes his spot and I made up reasons in my mind why the rookie was gonna be better or equal. But 9 times out of 10 it doesn't work that way. So, it kills me to read where any fan of theirs thinks an inexperienced QB is gonna step in and be better than last years senior QB. It's just not gonna happen. Deshaun is a rarity. He did what very very few freshman QB's ever do. I just don't see them winning more than 7 games, and that's on the generous side. They weren't very good last year, they lost several key players, so typically things don't get any better the next year. Just saying. But I'll let them dream about it for the time being, cause come December and January and beyond they will be in a deep depression and wishing they were still in the glory days of a few years ago.

Great post! Dylan Thompson broke their all-time

Jun 20, 2015, 11:53 PM

passing yardage record, but a brand new starter with zero experience is going to be an UPGRADE at QB?!!! Nope. I would bet the farm against that prediction.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 21, 2015, 1:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Check this thread out on FGF.......... ]

If Connie Mitch was better than DT, he would have been playing a lot last season because there were times DT really failed and given Spurrier reputation for yanking QB who don't play to his standards that should have happened. I believe Spurrier didn't trust Connie enough to replace DT and they know they are screwed at QB. Their future at that position rest on an incoming freshman with no experience and is no Deshaun.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is it any different than the folks here predicting a NC?

Jun 20, 2015, 11:47 PM

Seriously. Pot meet kettle.

We have some HUGE questions on defense, and an OLine that isn't where it needs to be. Skill? Yeah, we got skill. But we just don't know about our lines yet.

So a few idiots on FGF are flapping gums. So what? We know they suck.

Just in one facet.

Jun 21, 2015, 9:06 AM

The only thing we need is the luck involved in winning all the games we play. We have the coaches, players, facility, fans and work ethic to win it all we just need whatever amount of luck put teams like OSU, LSU, Bama, ND, OU and FSU in the championship games over the past few years. Actually, we need less luck than most of them.

When it comes to the championship game we just need a level playing field with neither team having luck because I believe we are good enough to beat any of them if luck doesn't get involved.

But no, I'm not expecting a NC, ever. That leads to despair which ruins a season most of the time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just in one facet.

Jun 21, 2015, 11:20 AM

He certainly wasn't describing the dirtpecker defense , when he stated that we would face some " reasonably good defenses this year ".
Idiot. That defense looked underwhelming all season ...faced about 3 good offenses ( us , UGA and A&M) and they have zero playmakers. That team is staring down 5-7 and they know it ....at least they should know it .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

That is the way I see it. UNC is gonna put up 30-35 on the

Jun 21, 2015, 8:36 PM

coots. If they, the coots , lose that one, thye could easily be 2-4 after the first 6. Now, considering their past, and they are getting back to the future, the odds of the coots getting better down the stretch and winning 4 of their last 6 against Vandy,LSU, Tamu,Tennessee, Florida, The Citadel, and Clemson...............I could more easily see them losing 4 of those 6 and finishing 4-8.

If the do, I will have to bust out my best Jackie GLeason impression.........

Re: That is the way I see it. UNC is gonna put up 30-35 on the

Jun 22, 2015, 8:57 AM

HOW SWEET IT IS!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That is the way I see it. UNC is gonna put up 30-35 on the

Jun 22, 2015, 9:40 AM

That is the way I would see it too!

Re: Is it any different than the folks here predicting a NC?

Jun 21, 2015, 2:54 PM [ in reply to Is it any different than the folks here predicting a NC? ]

Same thing I was thinking. We have a lot of question marks ourselves, especially on defense. Yet a number on here think we are going to waltz through our schedule. I hope Watson and the offense can put up 45 a game, because we may need that many.

Sad thing is

Jun 21, 2015, 6:53 AM

that wasn't even the most delusional post in that thread.

That "honor" goes to this:

Someone please tell me how Clemson is better on paper than South Carolina. Do they have a better offensive line? NO. Do they have better running backs? No. Better tight ends. No. Better receivers. No. Better Defensive line? Certainly not. Better linebackers. USC all the way. Secondary.? Maybe, maybe not. Kicking game? No.
Coaches? No. That brings us to the QB position. Watson with a gimpy leg due for the dreaded soph slump plus must face a reasonably good set of defenses this year. Spurrier should have his QB rolling by game time. Carolina wins big this year at home.

The amount of fail in that post is inconceivable.

Re: Sad thing is

Jun 21, 2015, 8:41 AM

Manifold said that, that's the village idiot over there on fgf. He is by far the most delusional gamecock fan ever. I actually enjoy reading his posts because they are just so far from reality, I laugh my a$$ off.

Jun 21, 2015, 9:04 AM

Manafold, he is the idiot that predicted USuC to beat us 55-10 last year. That was by far the most outrageous prediction by a shamecock fan, even on fgf. Even after watching their horrible defense all year, he still thought they would hold us to 10 points. And what's even more delusional, he thought their offense would score 55 against our defense. What a moron.

Jun 22, 2015, 9:03 AM [ in reply to Sad thing is ]

I know. I laughed when I got to the defensive line and DB part.

I seriously doubt there's a player on their roster who would win a starting job in either of those areas. Even with how think we are at DE, I'd take our guys before their guys every day of the week. Namely since --- even though some of our guys are inexperienced --- we can rest assured knowing that they were never part of a porous, high-school level unit of softness.

Summa cum laude. Magna cum laude. The radio’s too loudy.

Jun 22, 2015, 9:42 AM [ in reply to Sad thing is ]

Epic fail!

There are some on that thread who think they will

Jun 21, 2015, 11:38 AM

win 9 games. LMAO! Are they gonna play in the SoCon this year? That would be the only way. Maybe.

They win 4 at best. Not because the $EC is that good, but because they are that bad.

That thread is hilarious...

Jun 21, 2015, 2:28 PM

Sunshine must be cheap over there lol...

Can you hear it?

Jun 22, 2015, 8:58 AM

Just wait until next year!

Jun 22, 2015, 10:50 AM

The stupid is strong with those Coots.....

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic