Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Chase Brice
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Chase Brice

Jan 10, 2020, 1:34 PM

Does anyone else find it disrespectful that nearly every WCCP show talks about him transferring out like he's already announced it? He may in fact transfer but he's always stated that he is totally happy with his role and loves it at Clemson.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WCCP has 12 hours of airtime to fill. They have to talk

Jan 10, 2020, 1:36 PM

about something

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: WCCP has 12 hours of airtime to fill. They have to talk

Jan 10, 2020, 1:37 PM

Exactly

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Chase Brice

Jan 10, 2020, 1:37 PM

Speculation. We'll find out in due time.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2020, 1:38 PM

I think it's an unnecessary story line when we are only a few days away from playing in the national championship game, but I think it is an obvious story line along with early NFL departures as soon as the game has been played.

The reason it is being talked about this week is because all of the teams who are looking for a new QB with the exception of LSU are already sitting at home and working on 2020.

Regardless of what Chase has said up until this point in his career, it just seems that the time is now for him to decide if he will be a career backup or try to get himself on the field somewhere else.

Jan 10, 2020, 1:41 PM

One of my best friends wife has entered the transfer portal. He wins regardless of if she is signed, she no longer has an offer to return. She had been auditioning for future roles so her ship was rescinded! Feel free to give her an audition but for pete's sake don't sign her. If it weren't for fear of a lawsuit I would post pigs but I hope ye understand!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2020, 3:53 PM

Huh ??

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic