Topic: Caution, don’t be fooled on Cotton Bowl tickets
Replies: 6   Last Post: Dec 8, 2018 3:22 PM by: tx_tiger
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

Caution, don’t be fooled on Cotton Bowl tickets

[1]
Posted: Dec 8, 2018 2:43 PM

I bought 8 tickets off Stubhub that were listed in Hall of Fame Suite sections, but then tickets showed up and they were regular section tickets. Seller and Stubhub mislead the listing bigtime. I expected more of Stubhub and thought they verified tickets better than that. Buyer beware, lesson learned I guess. I had plans to resell some as well, and now I have complete egg on my face.

Re: Caution, don’t be fooled on Cotton Bowl tickets

Posted: Dec 8, 2018 2:49 PM

Call stubhub, they will make it right.

Posted: Dec 8, 2018 2:49 PM

Should Stub hub refund if not what was advertised. Replace or complete refund is what I would be looking for!!!

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Posted: Dec 8, 2018 2:51 PM

I noticed yesterday on Stubhub that ticket prices has started to creep down (I guess after Clemson released them to IPTAY members), but this morning they had started to creep up again. I guess the fact that we are playing Notre Dame and the number of their fans in Dallas will make them more desirable after all of them have been distributed. I also noticed that there appears to not be a bad seat in the stadium, so I wonder how much sense it makes to pay huge bucks for just slightly better seats.

Avoid level 400 seats.

Posted: Dec 8, 2018 3:22 PM

You are waaay off the field and you end up watching the game on the 60 yard TV screen. I've sat in level 200 several times and it is still tempting to watch the screen instead of the game.

Absolutely call them

Posted: Dec 8, 2018 2:52 PM

I use StubHub a lot. Any time I’ve ever had any questions they been extremely helpful and fair. Let them know your issue and give them a chance to make it right. Repost and let us know what happens. Typically pay a few extra dollars through stub hub but it provides of peace of mind

/\ TRUE DAT /\

Posted: Dec 8, 2018 3:02 PM

Go Tigers AND Tiger Nation!

2019 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg

Go Tigers AND Tiger Nation!

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 8 tickets in sec UE asking 1600;each, half down for deposit and balance due in August when tickets c...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1210 people have read this post